Migration from AEC to Membership Pro

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #96889 by x-bit
Replied by x-bit on topic Migration from AEC to Membership Pro
:: BUMP ::
Sorry, but I am still waiting for a position on your side :dry:

Thanks for any feedback on the coupon migration!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #96914 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Migration from AEC to Membership Pro
Hello x-bit

Honestly, I don't have a plan for migrating coupon. The data schema of that extension looks so complicated to me :(.

What's the reason you want to migrate coupon? Is it so important for you?

Tuan

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #96926 by x-bit
Hello Tuan, thanks for coming back to me!
Yes, it is pretty much the only problem why we did not migrate until now, running an outdated Joomla version. We have a big amount of coupons out there, still valid but not cashed in. Those coupons are from customers signing up as a group. So they are payed and we have to accept them when they use them.

If you need a financial aid to get this done, please let me know, I am sure we can work this out.
We would be so immensely grateful to get rid of the AEC extension and change over to you...

Thanks for short feedback!

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #103537 by x-bit
Hello Tuan,
I know... I am getting on your nerves but we are still stuck with the same problem.

As mentioned on my last post, five months ago, we are happy to negotiate an additional fee for resolving the coupon problem. Did you have time to think about a possible solution?

AEC will not work with PHP 7 and we seem to be doomed if we can not migrate to another solution.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
If it seems impossible to migrate the coupons, would it be possible to create the coupons manually, i.e. creating a list with copy/past of still active coupons from AEC and type them into Membership Pro or even creating an import api via xml or similar?
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by x-bit.

More
6 years 7 months ago #103546 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Migration from AEC to Membership Pro
Honestly, I won't have time to get back to AEC to migrate coupons. Their database schema is too complicated, so it is not easily to migrate

So if you can, try to export existing coupons in AEC (into an Excel, CSV file), then we will find a way to import it into Membership Pro

Regards,

Tuan