1. Overview : This feature allows you to import subscribers from a CSV file into Membership Pro subscribers. This feature is usually used when you migrate subscribers from a different system or have an existing list of subscribers which you want to import into the system .
2. In order to use this feature, the first step is that you need to download latest version 1.5.2 of Membership Pro, upgrade it to your site .
3. Prepare data for running the import. The data needs to be stored into a CSV file (comma separated). Please look at the attached file for a sample of CSV file :
- The first row in the csv file must contains the name of the fields you want to import (please note : the name of field, not title of the field. Go to Membership Pro -> Custom Fields and you will see the name of all fields/custom fields). The fields can be in different order, but the name must be the same .
- Below are the meaning of some important fields :
+ Plan : The title of the subscription plan which the subscriber will be imported to. Please note you will need to create all subscription plans first before running the import.
+ username : Username of the subscriber. If this username exists in your system, the subscription record will be assigned to this user account. If this username doesn't exist, the system will create a new account for this subscriber. You can leave this field empty and no account will be created.
+ password : Password of the account. If it is empty, the system will generate a random password for the subscriber (of course this field won't be used if the username field is empty).
+ payment_date : The data which the payment was made .
+ from_date : The date which the subscription start for this subscriber. (Note , it must be in yyyy-mm-dd format).
+ to_date : The date which the subscription for this subscriber expired. ( (Note , it must be in yyyy-mm-dd format).
+ published : The subscription status : 0 => Pending, 1 => Active , 2 => Expired.
+ amount : The original amount of the subscription (not including tax, discount)
+ tax_amount : Tax amount.
+ discount_amount : Discount Amount
+ gross_amount: The amount including tax substract for the discount_amount
+ payment_method : Name of the payment method
+ transaction_id : Transaction ID
+ osm_quantity : A sample of custom field
+ osm_pdf_application : Another sample of custom field.
Hope the instructions are clear to you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask !