Authorize.net change means payments now declined

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #132944 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Authorize.net change means payments now declined

Paul Seyler wrote: Hi Tuan and thanks for the reply. Where can I get the latest package? The Events Booking line in My Downloads says 'Expired'.

@Paul Seyler: Purchasing Event Booking includes 1-year of updates. To support ongoing development and to stay current, simply re-purchase the extension (last time I checked, there wasn't a "renew" option).

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by James Riley. Reason: add quote

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132945 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Authorize.net change means payments now declined
@Eric: Great, thanks for confirming

@Paul: Yes, your order was from 2016, so it was expired long time ago. Please re-purchase the extension to get latest version to update and the issue will be sorted

@James : Not hearing from you for sometime ? Hope everything is OK from you

Tuan

• Paul Seyler
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #132952 by Paul Seyler
Replied by Paul Seyler on topic Authorize.net change means payments now declined
@James - Thanks and nice to hear from you
@ Tuan - thanks to you too. I purchased, but the Joomla built-in update process is not working. I get the following error:

Error
Failed to download package. Download it and install manually from www.joomdonation.com/index.php?option=co...ckage&document_id=56 .

When I open that link I get a 403 error for a missing item. Is there another mechanism I can use?

More
4 years 1 month ago #132953 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Authorize.net change means payments now declined
@Paul: Although there might be an official solution to this, I've solved this same problem on my site before by creating a new "Download ID" on the joomdonation.com website, and inserting that ID into EB on my site. You can then delete your old ID on joomdonation.com.

.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132954 by James Riley
@Tuan: I've been busy with everything but the website at work, so forum posting has been low on the list of things I have time to do.
We are all well so far... but, of course COVID-19 is on everyone's mind. Hopefully you and your family all fair well in this viral storm!

More
4 years 1 month ago #132957 by Howard
I want to thank Dam for his quick response in fixing this problem. Dealt with Authorize.net and my hosting provider for 2 days to no avail. Dan responded not only quickly but but correctly the first time. Thanks again Dam You're the best! :) :) :) :) :)

More
4 years 1 month ago #132964 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Authorize.net change means payments now declined
@Paul Seyler: Were you able to update? If not, please:

- Generate and use new Download ID as James mentioned

- Also, go to Extensions -> Plugins, check and make sure Installer - Membership Pro plugin is enabled

If it still does not work, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check it further. Another option is that you access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package and upgrade it manually

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc