v1.3.2 custom field and category issues

More
13 years 1 month ago #8065 by RCheesley
Replied by RCheesley on topic Re: v1.3.2 custom field and category issues
I am also now realising that several problems seem to be due to multiple event booking being enabled - e.g. not being able to book groups when this is enabled, not being able to show custom fields.

To be honest I would have hoped that fixing these critical issues that several people have now raised is more important than getting a 1.6 version ready for release .. but maybe that's just me! :o

Ruth

Ruth Cheesley
Virya Group Ltd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8141 by RCheesley
Still no further forward.

If I turn off multiple bookings, all the default fields appear as well as my custom fields (despite the fact that I disabled them).

If I turn on multiple bookings, all my custom fields disappear and only the default fields which I left enabled (first name, surname and email address) display.

Help? Surely there must be a way to resolve this??

Ruth

Ruth Cheesley
Virya Group Ltd.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #8185 by braeview
Replied by braeview on topic Re: v1.3.2 custom field and category issues
I have a similar situation...i need to be able to use multiple booking. I have resolved the field name situation by changing the default fields in the translation tab instead of using the custom fields which is ok for now.
I would like to be able to access the First Name field, it does not appear in the default list on the translation tab and i would like the option of turning it on or off.
Really need the multiple booking option to work...when set to 'yes' the buttons to allow group registration disappear...when set to 'no' buttons are there but this requires another checkout to register for more than one event.

:(
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by braeview.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8279 by Henk79
Replied by Henk79 on topic Re: v1.3.2 custom field and category issues
I have a similar problem, my custom fields are not showing either. I chose this extension because I need a view custom fields. So I hope this is going to work. I am I doing something wrong? I think I checked every option how to show the custom fields in the registration forms

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 1 month ago #8280 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: v1.3.2 custom field and category issues
@Henk79 : Could you please try to use turn of Multiple Booking feature ? Go to Event Booking -> Configuration, set Multiple booking config option to No and the custom fields will be showed .

Custom fields feature for multiple booking option is still in the development at the moment !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 10 months ago #9689 by RCheesley
Any progress on this? I couldn't tell if this is incorporated in the new version but it seems like quite a core feature that is missing for many people!

Ruth Cheesley
Virya Group Ltd.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 10 months ago #9693 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: v1.3.2 custom field and category issues
Hi

Custom Fields for multiple booking was implemented in latest release of the extension . You can simply login to your account, access to Customers Area -> Orders history menu item to download latest release and upgrade it to your site.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc