Zoom Integration

More
3 years 7 months ago #138018 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Zoom Integration
OK Chris. I was busy yesterday and could not look at it. I will look at it and give you the answer within today

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #140755 by Donal
Replied by Donal on topic Zoom Integration

2. Or maybe you do not have Registration Enabled (in your Webinar/Meeting setting in Zoom)

My main purpose for wanting to link my zoom meetings to event booking is purely so that the Zoom invite URL and details can go out automatically with the booking confirmation emails. I don't want to force registration in zoom with the email address used for booking through EB. Any way I can use the Zoom tags without the Zoom registration part?

Donal

More
3 years 3 months ago #140768 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Zoom Integration
Hello Donal

Exactly what's the zoom tags you are talking about? Maybe you can setup it using event custom fields, see eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s.../event-custom-fields and then enter data for these fields when you create events?

You should add show="0" in the attribute of these fields so that it won't be displayed for public users

Then in the email sent to registrants, you can use the tag [NAME_OF_CUSTOM_FIELD_IN_UPPERCASE] to show the value which you entered for these fields in email sent to registrants

Will that work?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc