• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #67637 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking version 2.0.4 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to release new version of Events Booking (version 2.0.4). In this new version :

1. We now allow defining tax rate at event level. Each event now can have it own tax rate instead of a global configuration tax rate which is applied for all events like in older version. That give you more flexible to setup tax rate in the system

2. Improve recurring events creation. In older versions, once a recurring events created , you cannot change the parent event settings to add / remove children event. From version 2.0.4, it is now possible. You can change the recurring ending settings for your parent event, the check on Update children events checkbox to add/ remove children events. This was one of the limitation in the extension and I am happy to have it sorted now.

3. Added Events Booking view module to allow display views in Events Booking (for example, calendar, upcoming events, registration form....) in a module position of your site template. Please see joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ge...-question.html#67543 for a sample of using the module to display upcoming events timeline layout in a module

4. You can now select date format for date custom field in the system. Before, when you create a date custom field in Events Booking, the date format is hardcoded to Y-m-d. Now, you can choose the date format you want in the configuration of the extension.

5. Added support for quantity field feature for checkboxes custom field. It was not possible to use quantity feature for checkboxes custom field before

6. Added an option to make a custom field to be required only for first group member in group registration. From second members in the group, it can be optional.

7. Fix event password feature with shopping cart. In old version, event password feature only works if you are not using shopping cart. I am happy to have it addressed in this version.

If you want to use these nice improvements, just login, access to My Downloads menu item, see your order and download latest version from there to upgrade to your site

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lumis, Jeff, Brian F, Missie, Zicco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #67878 by OTWD
Replied by OTWD on topic Events Booking version 2.0.4 released
Hi Tuan
I currently am coding a template override to make the waiting list accessible only to registered users - would you consider adding this as a future dev.
Thanks

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

More
8 years 6 months ago #67947 by Bert van Duin
Replied by Bert van Duin on topic Events Booking version 2.0.4 released
Concerning point 4, date format for custom field.
I am using d-m-Y format.
When using validation with a custom field (like past date), I get an error : "Invalid date, must be in YYYY-MM-DD format"

I am looking for a way to let users enter a date and check for a valid date, preferably in the right format

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #67978 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 2.0.4 released
We are hoping to have it implemented within this week. Please be patient and wait for us

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #67999 by OTWD
Also VERY IMPORTANT!! ;) filtering users who are on the "Waiting List" in the backend then exporting this list only to CSV - currently the export dumps all users.
Thanks!!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #68009 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

On Twd wrote: Also VERY IMPORTANT!! ;) filtering users who are on the "Waiting List" in the backend then exporting this list only to CSV - currently the export dumps all users.
Thanks!!

This is already implemented. So if you want, you can download latest package from My Downloads section, upgrade it to your site to use this feature

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #68299 by Missie
Replied by Missie on topic Events Booking version 2.0.4 released
Tuan - just a quick thanks on this release!!! I am super excited to be able to embed videos into the listing:) Thank you for implementing in this release! It works marvelously.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc

More
8 years 6 months ago #68300 by OTWD
Awesome works perfect thanks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #68302 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

On Twd wrote: Awesome works perfect thanks

Great. Thanks for confirming

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #68395 by Missie
Replied by Missie on topic Events Booking version 2.0.4 released
Quick question - on the new update - I don't see the "update children". Will any changes now update the children? Or is the checkbox still supposed to be there? Never mind! Figured it out :)

Thanks Tuan! This is a great update!!!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Missie. Reason: figured out the issue.