Today, I am happy to release new version of Events Booking (version 2.0.4). In this new version :
1. We now allow defining tax rate at event level. Each event now can have it own tax rate instead of a global configuration tax rate which is applied for all events like in older version. That give you more flexible to setup tax rate in the system
2. Improve recurring events creation. In older versions, once a recurring events created , you cannot change the parent event settings to add / remove children event. From version 2.0.4, it is now possible. You can change the recurring ending settings for your parent event, the check on Update children events checkbox to add/ remove children events. This was one of the limitation in the extension and I am happy to have it sorted now.
3. Added Events Booking view module to allow display views in Events Booking (for example, calendar, upcoming events, registration form....) in a module position of your site template. Please see joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ge...-question.html#67543 for a sample of using the module to display upcoming events timeline layout in a module
4. You can now select date format for date custom field in the system. Before, when you create a date custom field in Events Booking, the date format is hardcoded to Y-m-d. Now, you can choose the date format you want in the configuration of the extension.
5. Added support for quantity field feature for checkboxes custom field. It was not possible to use quantity feature for checkboxes custom field before
6. Added an option to make a custom field to be required only for first group member in group registration. From second members in the group, it can be optional.
7. Fix event password feature with shopping cart. In old version, event password feature only works if you are not using shopping cart. I am happy to have it addressed in this version.
If you want to use these nice improvements, just login, access to My Downloads menu item, see your order and download latest version from there to upgrade to your site
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lumis, Jeff, Brian F, Missie, Zicco