Events Booking version 2.0.4 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #68499 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 2.0.4 released

Bert van Duin wrote: Concerning point 4, date format for custom field.
I am using d-m-Y format.
When using validation with a custom field (like past date), I get an error : "Invalid date, must be in YYYY-MM-DD format"

I am looking for a way to let users enter a date and check for a valid date, preferably in the right format

This is now implemented. You can download latest version (still 2.0.4) from My Downloads section, upgrade it to your site to use this feature

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #68931 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 2.0.4 released
Update : Some minor improvements added to version 2.0.4 and ready to use :

1. You can now use [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] tag in the reminder email messages and in the mass mail email message.

2. The ebreminder plugin now has a parameter called BCC Email. You can enter your email into that parameter in the plugin so that each time the system send reminder email, a copy of that email will be sent to you

3. You can now use cut off date to enable registration when event already started. Basically, just enter cut of date greater than the event date and the system will check to enable / disable registration for the event based on cut of date instead of event start date. That's helpful in case you want to continue allow registering for the event even it is already started.

More improvements are coming

Tuan

More
8 years 6 months ago #68965 by Missie
Replied by Missie on topic Events Booking version 2.0.4 released
WOW!!!

Super excited about these improvements! Thank you. Downloading now to try it out :)