All questions about EDocman extension

No access to downloads

• Plotec
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #41503 by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic Re: No access to downloads
Yes, indeed i'm logged in as Superuser. I thought the button will be displayed at other levels to. Then it's ok.

The Joomla permission system is not a problem for me. ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #41504 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: No access to downloads
Then that's great! Then please check your email to get the updated version which fixed the SEF router issue. That issue only happens on some special server (I don't know yet, seem it affects a php core function www.php.net/http_build_query ).

So I haven't added this fix to the core download package yet. Will think more about it, do more research before making final decision !

Tuan

• Plotec
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #41509 by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic Re: No access to downloads
If it works with this fix on all "normal" server too, why shouldn't it go into the default version? So People like me have to think about to make the change on every update of the component.

Anyway, i'm working on a german translation for edocman. Frontend is ready yet.

P.S The Column View doesn't seem to work. All documents are listed below each other, doesn't matter if I choose Category view or Column view.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49645 by pixpro
Replied by pixpro on topic Re: No access to downloads
Is this fixed in the latest version, I am also having problems with access. I created a category with an access level. I added 6 documents to that category. When the user with that access logs in they can only download two of the 6 documents.

Moderators: Mr. Dam