• Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #150365 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear Thomas,

Yes, here is the changes for 3.5.4 version:

1. Store Cart improvements.

This is the most important improvement in this version. So now with Store Cart function, you can choose schedule to hold the customer's cart data. There was a small issue when store cart data from previous version and it is also fixed now.

You can read more about Store Cart feature here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/advanced-features/store-cart

2. Some other improvements:

- Add the configuration option: Show Availability per product.
- Add configuration option to show/hide the base price exclude tax.
- Orders Manager adjustment.
- Auto hide Notify me button and Availability for non-inventory products
- Exports Order Improvement: Add Order Date field to export XML

So please upgrade EShop to the latest version 3.5.4 to have these new improvements.

Sincerely, Giang
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Giang Dinh Truong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #150369 by Davide

- Auto hide Notify me button and Availability for non-inventory products

What exactly does it mean? Notify me button is used when the product has quantity 0. I no longer see notify me buttons on my site

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago #150405 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Davide,

The Notify me button and Availability should be only for inventory products (Manage Stock = Yes).

So for a non-inventory product (Manage Stock = No), then Notify me and Availability should be disabled automatically.

Does it make sense?

Sincerely, Giang

More
2 years 1 month ago #150409 by Davide
Before the update the notify me button was present also in the category page, now I see it only in product page. Why?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago #150433 by Giang Dinh Truong
That's strange Davide!

I think it maybe because you have some overrided layouts of EShop from the template. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category so I can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

• Impression eStudio
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 1 month ago #150590 by Impression eStudio
Very happy to see all these updates and fixes. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago #150607 by Giang Dinh Truong
OK no problem at all Impression eStudio!

I will try to work hard to improve EShop day by day.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #151062 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear customers,

Today, I released new version 3.5.5 of EShop Shopping Cart extension which includes the following great improvements and fixes:

1. Improve the source code for Joomla 4.

Previous versions of EShop are compatile with Joomla 4, however, it still use much of deprecated classes / functions of Joomla 3. Since version 3.5.5, they are all replaced by new classes / functions which are used in Joomla. So the source code is better, faster and completely compatible with Joomla 4 now.

2. Use new library for export data. 

From version 3.5.5, we dropped the Xlswritter library and replaced it by Spout library to process export data of EShop (products, categories, manufactuers, orders and customers) into CSV file or XLSX file. This new spout library is better, faster and completely compatible with Joomla 4 and PHP 8.

3. New release 3.0.0 of EShop Import Pro.

Since EShop core uses Spout library to process data with CSV / XLSX files, so we also update EShop Import Pro extension to use Spout libarary too. So EShop Import Pro is fully compatible with Joomla 4 and PHP 8 now.

So you need to update both of EShop Import Pro and EShop to the latest version together to have EShop Import Pro works properly.

4. Datetime improvement.

We updated the datetime process to have the exact date time based on the server / local Website Time Zone setting from Global Configuration of Joomla. The following parts are related to this important datetime improvement:

- Orders Report
- Purchased Product Report
- Export Orders
- Coupon Code
- Voucher Code

5. Update completely new language package for German.

An our great customer from Germany (Chris) did the great translation of EShop into German on both of back-end side and front-end side and send them to me. This is really a great translation. It will be very useful for all of German customers. Thank you so much to Chris!

6. Other improvements / fixes:

- Improve the layout of Order History: To show more information of Shipping Tracking Number and Shipping Tracking URL.
- Fix the issue of product content plugin.
- Fix the issue of category content plugin.
- Fix a small issue at the checkout when country field and zone field are unpublished. The country field and zone field of store must be used in that case.
- Layouts improvement: Add the standard class for all of header of the pages.
- Fix the issue with Geo Zone - Zone assignment.

So please upgrade EShop Shopping Cart to the latest version 3.5.5 and EShop Import Pro to the latest version 3.0.0 to have these great improvements and fixed issues.

Sincerely, Giang

More
2 years 1 week ago #151135 by Cédric Gschwind
Great to have a new german translation.

However the translation for ESHOP_ORDER_COMPLETED_DESC in the frontend folder includes some bank data. This will be shown to all customers when the order is completed and they are requested to send their money there...
That should not be.

More
2 years 1 week ago #151141 by Tom
There is still enough room for improvement of the German language package for the backend. Many words are not yet translated. The bubble help are either not translated yet or in barely understandable expression. Chris will have to do it again.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong