Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Is there an import option for Document Seller?

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #167534 by spitjack
I didn't see a reference to this in the documentation. I need to abandon a J2Store installation for some downloadable products but I want to keep order history, users, skus, etc. (edit: or should I use EShop for this?)

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a worker called a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by spitjack. Reason: additional question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167535 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Is there an import option for Document Seller?
For selling Downloadable products, I think Documents Seller is more suitable. But there is no option to import data from J2Store, unfortunately

Regards,

Tuan

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167538 by spitjack
Replied by spitjack on topic Is there an import option for Document Seller?
I have a slightly out of date copy of EShop and I have gotten a sample product up. I might try the imports pro extension to get in orders and the rest of the products. I only need to figure out how to make the main page col-9 offset 3 to keep the left open under the thumbnail.

__
a 'spit' is a rod upon which savory food was roasted, turned in ancient times by a worker called a 'jack', a middle English word for an ordinary laborer (eg jack of all trades, steeplejack, lumberjack). Today, this job is usually referred to as a 'pitmaster'.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167539 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Is there an import option for Document Seller?
Hello

In case it works for you, then you can just purchase latest version of Eshop and ask us for support

Our support staff should be able to help with that simple layout modification

Regards,

Tuan

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167542 by spitjack
I will buy the update, now that I am close to proof of concept. And I can even use shortcode { eshopproduct # } to drop the product into an article, which might make conversion even faster.

__

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167546 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That's great. If we can help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask

Regards,

Tuan

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #167564 by spitjack
Eshop update purchased, installed, and ticket submitted. This is totally going to work with the lower half (joomlatab) nested in the right half of a 3:9 container. (edit: maybe I will see if I can do this as an override, something I did once about 10 years ago.)

I notice I have been doing business with you since 2012. Keep up the great work!

__
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by spitjack.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167565 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks. We will check and reply you via support ticket. As our template developer is not available during weekend, please wait until Monday morning our time (it's Saturday afternoon here)

Regards,

Tuan

• spitjack
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167566 by spitjack
OK. Will load up the rest of the content while we wait for your developer to take this up.

__

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #167577 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Is there an import option for Document Seller?
Hello spitjack,

I received the your tickets and replied them. Please following up the tickets to get our supports there.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam