Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Client request

• Les Coleman
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #140659 by Les Coleman
Client request was created by Les Coleman
Hello,
I have a request to build a form as per the following description and attached file. Based on the request can Event Booking be set up to satisfy what's being asked?

"We would like an appointment for our compost giveaway. It is set to start in May 2021. The form will have name, address, phone and email slot.

It will also have the appointment date slot which will be mandatory, it will appear as a calendar. Is it possible for the calendar to have a cap limit of say #27 persons? For example, If I wanted compost and I go to the form and I select May 3rd on the calendar but May 3rd has reached its max cap of 27 then that date would be blocked out or maybe have an x on it to show it's unavailable.

It will also have an appointment time slot which is also mandatory and there would be a drop-down option with different times. The times we are working would be 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (on Mon-Fri) and 8:30 am to 11 am (May 8th, May 15th, May 29th). I was wondering if a max cap can be added as well so for example 9 am to 9:30 am (available for 3 persons), 9:30 am to 10 am (another 3 persons). Once we reach 3 for a time slot that time is blocked out.

Please select your compost option also mandatory, for the section that says “Six free bags of compost plus extra bags at $2.00 per bag” I was thinking of a drop-down box with options of how many extra bags they would like.
Once they have completed the form the email should be sent to Amanda’s email address.

I was wondering if there could be something like a daily cut off. For example, to book for May 3rd you would have to log on the day before May 2nd between 6 am to noon. And if you wanted to book for May 4th then you would have to log on the day before May 3rd from 6 am to noon. I was thinking we do this so that we could make adequate preparations staff-wise and bring up adequate compost the day before. And To avoid people booking the day of or 11 pm.

I was wondering if we would be able to get or download a daily report. So we would see the number of persons and what time to expect and we would print then report and check it off once they arrive. Like an excel spreadsheet maybe."

Thank you,
Les Coleman
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Les Coleman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #140675 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Client request
Hello Les

Maybe you should look at our OS Services Booking extension, it might meet your requirement better

You can use Events Booking, too with the following setup:

- Each appointment date slot will be an event in Events Booking
- The timeslot (9:00 - 9:30....) could be a ticket type for the event in Events Booking, see eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins/ticket-types

Anyway, you can try to purchase our extensions to try. If it is not working as expected, you can request for refund

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam