Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event booking for meeting room?

More
4 years 1 month ago #132849 by Deef
Event booking for meeting room? was created by Deef
A customer of mine has 1 meeting room. He is looking for a booking tool where external customers can book the meeting room via the website. In addition, he has two regular customers who can use the meeting room for 2 hours 4x month without paying. In addition, he has other customers who can use the meeting room twice a year for two hours free of charge. Is there a way to work with a kind of customer file that automatically keeps track of how much someone has used the meeting room? Suppose you have been up for 2 hours twice a year and you want to rent extra that this is possible at the regular rate with a discount of 15%.

Before buying the software I wondered if this can be kept by default with event booking? Or does an extra module have to be written for this? If so, does anyone have an idea of ​​the cost of this and how do I start with it? I am currently in the quotation stage to my external customer. I know joomla very well, but of course not your software.

Cheers,

Deef

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #132862 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event booking for meeting room?
Hi Deef

Unfortunately, Events Booking is not suitable for this requirement. It can only allow you to create events, allow your users to register for these events and then you can manage these registrants yourself

If you want, you can go ahead to purchase a copy of the extension to try. If it's not working as expected, you can request us for refund

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam