Today, I released Payment Form version 6.6.2 with some improvements below:
1. Added Resend Emails Feature
Sometime, when users make payment, email could not delivered to them for some reasons (for example, mail server does not work at the time). In this case, you can go to Payment From -> Payments, check on the checkbox next to the payment record and press Resend Emails button in the toolbar to resend email to make sure email is delivered to your customers.
2. Improve Populate Form Fields Data
- Use plugins (Payment Form - User Profile, Payment Form - CB, Payment Form - Jomsocial, Payment Form - Membership Pro) to allow mapping fields between Payment Form and these extensions to allow populating form fields base on data stored in profile from these extension
- Added support for populating form fields data base on data stored in Membership Pro user profile
3. Support Italian Tax Code Validation
- If you create a custom field to allow entering Italian Tax Code, you can set Server Validation Rule to CodiceFiscale to have the system validates data entered on that field to make sure it follows Italian Tax Code Format.
4. Improve Captcha Validation
Improve captcha validation so to have Payment Form works well not only with Joomla core recaptcha plugins but also third party captcha plugins developed by third party developers.
Please update your site to this latest package of Payment Form to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development.