Questions about Payment Form extension

Some basic usage question

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #3320 by wolfsauge
Replied by wolfsauge on topic Re:Some basic usage question
Great!
It works!
Thanks!

One more thing, a missing piece of the translation.
Above on the form appears:

Please enter information on this form to make payment for Individuelle Blütenmischung . The amount you need to pay is $14.00 .

This should be German and the currency Euro. I could not find the right place to change this and same with the currency symbol. In the administration backend I filled in € as currency symbol, but it does not show up.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by wolfsauge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3321 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Some basic usage question
Great !

I am currently working on new version with new advanced features, so please come back to my site on tomorrow to get the latest version and update it to your site :) .

Thanks,

Tuan

PS : If you could help me by giving the extension a 5 stars rating and a nice review , It would be great :) . Here is the link to rate for my extension :

extensions.joomla.org/index.php?option=c...ewlink&link_id=12458

More
13 years 10 months ago #3326 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I just wrote an article describe how to use the extension . Please visit joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_co...icle&id=70&Itemid=54

Thanks ,

Tuan

• info@mediabasement.co.uk
More
13 years 7 months ago #4080 by info@mediabasement.co.uk
Replied by info@mediabasement.co.uk on topic Re:Some basic usage question
Hi Tuan

i'm having the same problem, on the payment form at the top (last few words): 'The amount you need to pay is $25.00' but i want to change the currency $(Dollar) symbol to £(GBP), in the back end (configuration) i put in the £ symbol in Currency symbol but is still show up as $. how can i change this? asap (i'm in a hurry).

More
13 years 7 months ago #4103 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

You can change the symbol by going to configuration function of the extension, look for Form Message config option in General tab and change the currency symbol there .

Thanks ,

Tuan

PS : I am sorry for lately response . I had a holiday because it was our national day and I just come back to my office .

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc