book as an admin? and a few issues...

More
10 years 1 month ago #42372 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: book as an admin? and a few issues...
Hi Simone,
Can you please explain more details your problem?
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42373 by Simone
Replied by Simone on topic Re: book as an admin? and a few issues...
Ok.

I have just one floating room. My assistant and I work there both of us, but only one of us at the time. So if someone books a time slot for floating with my assistant, the time slot for floating with me is still available. But we only have one possibility for floating. So if someone books floating with her, the same time slot with me must be unavailable in order not to have double booking.

If someone books floating with my assistant, my other slots must be still available (massage and colon hydro therapy). Only floating must be unavailable.

Kind regards
Simone

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42627 by Simone
Hi

Can you please tell me how long this is going to last? I really need a working tool on my site now, I'm actually loosing money every day I have to wait. If it's not possible to get the function I just must have I need to know so I can take care of some other module. In that case I would like to have my money back too...

Regards

Simone

More
10 years 1 month ago #42640 by Mr. Dam
Hi Simone,
My guy has solve 2/3 points of your ticket. There is only one point that can't be solved:
Have unconfirmed notification that booking does not go through on mobile devices.
Please explain more details about this point and check completed point in the ticket
Thanks
Dam

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42655 by Simone

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Hi Simone, There is only one point that can't be solved:
Have unconfirmed notification that booking does not go through on mobile devices.

Hi

I don't understand what you mean. What is unclear? I checked the one point I would like to be changed: if I book a "floating" slot at my assistant's it shouldn't be possible to book the parallel time slot at myself. We have only one room for floating so only one of us can work there. What about this isn't clear?

Regards

Simone

More
10 years 1 month ago #42658 by Mr. Dam
Hi Simone,
Regarding to your question.
I have just one floating room. My assistant and I work there both of us, but only one of us at the time. So if someone books a time slot for floating with my assistant, the time slot for floating with me is still available. But we only have one possibility for floating. So if someone books floating with her, the same time slot with me must be unavailable in order not to have double booking.

If someone books floating with my assistant, my other slots must be still available (massage and colon hydro therapy). Only floating must be unavailable.

In fact, OS Services Booking doesn't have option like this, but i will make the modification for you.

Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 1 month ago #42681 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
I have just made the modification, please check
Thanks
Dam

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42689 by Simone
As far as I see it's working fine now! Thank you very much indeed! This makes life much easier, I'm glad I don't have to go for another product, because yours is the one that fits to my template at it's best as well!

Thank you!

Simone

More
10 years 1 month ago #42698 by Mr. Dam
Hi Simone,
I feel happy when you can use my product
Thanks
Dam

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #42715 by Simone
sorry, it's still not working properly.

I booked an appointment "colon hydro therapy" next Monday, 13.30. My other time slots ("Manuelle Therapie" and "Floating" remain valuable now, although I made this "impossible" in the backend. Once again:

I can only work in one service. If one of the three possible services is booked with me, the other two (with me!) must be marked as ordered or reserved too.
If this one service is "floating", then the time slot at my assistant's has to be blocked - that's ok so far.
If "floating" is booked with my assistant, then "floating has to be blocked for me at the same time, but my other services has to remain empty, because I will be able to work something else but floating.

I have a new password because we moved our website to the original place this morning after your message arrived. I sent this to you answering your last e-mail.
I set the menu "buchen" offline so noone can book a non available service in the meantime.

Regards

Simone
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Simone.

Moderators: Mr. Dam