book as an admin? and a few issues...

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #41751 by Simone
Hi

Awsome tool!

Can you tell me how to book single events as admin? I have clients giving me phone calls and booking this way - so I must be able to mark those appointments too.

Best regards!

Simone

issues: Extra days off don't work with my version... see: 3.simone-steiger.ch/index.php?option=com...w=default&Itemid=295
And I checked "employee can't work in several services at the same time" - but if I book one service the others are still free, well, most of them...
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Simone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #41754 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: book as an admin? and a few issues...
Hi Simone,
To create the orders from backend. Please follow these steps
1. Go to backend > OS Services Booking > Manage Orders
2. Click New button at the toolbar to add new Order
3. After saving Order information, you will be able to select Services > Employee for that order.
By the way, i have just tested function "employee can't work in several services at the same time", i tried to book 1 time slot "Termin besetzt 8:00 - 9:30" Employee "Simone Steiger" and Service "Manuelle Therapie", after that, the "same time" time slots of remain Services are unavailable too.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simone

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #41756 by Simone
Replied by Simone on topic Re: book as an admin? and a few issues...
Hi Dam!

Thank you for answering me!
Right, this is working now - so this was just the usual "be patient, changes take their time, even in the internet" thing.

But days off of a single employee are not working. Is there anything else but in the profile I have to do?

Can you please tell me whether it's possible to have the second time slot unavailable for the same room? (See category Floating)
We are two therapists who use the same room, and if one of us has got an appointment the other one should see this as "unavailable" on her list.

Is it possible to order more than one appointment at once? For example if a patient wants to take one after the other in the same afternoon. Or does she have to go to that day twice in order to put only one appointment in the basket? I probalby just don't find that option?

Thank you very much for your help indeed!

Simone
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Simone.

More
10 years 2 months ago #41762 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
About your request "it's possible to have the second time slot unavailable for the same room? (See category Floating)
We are two therapists who use the same room, and if one of us has got an appointment the other one should see this as "unavailable" on her list.", Yes, it's possible, but we need to make the small modification to disable booking on other employee at the same booked time in the same service. Please submit ticket and send your site information with super admin account. I will help you to make that modification.
"Is it possible to order more than one appointment at once", Yes, of course, customer only need to select time slot and add into their cart.
Thanks
Dam

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #42062 by Simone
Hi

Did you get the ticket? I'm not sure... I made one a few days ago, but I will make an other one today...

Regards

Simone

More
10 years 2 months ago #42064 by Mr. Dam
OK, i will wait for your ticket
Thanks
Dam

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42345 by Simone
Hi
I tried to send a ticket twice - did you get one of them? Otherwise please send me your mail-adress, so I can send you details per mail… I'm really keen on going further now… :-)

Thank you!

Simone

More
10 years 1 month ago #42346 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
We will check and answer your ticket as soon as possible,
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 1 month ago #42366 by Mr. Dam
Hi Simone,
I have just checked in your site. The feature "Add new orders" works normally. The main problem is currently, OS Services Booking can only allow to add one time slot per time. But your idea is great, i will consider to find solution to allow administrator to add more than one time slot per time.
Thanks
Dam

• Simone
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #42369 by Simone
Hi Dam

Thank you very much for your compliment. This would be nice indeed.

But my main problem is the other one - that the floating room allows only one person to be in at the time - so one shouldn't be able to book this service either with me or my assistant.
If a service is booked with her I have to be free for an other service to be booked - but not floating.
Can you take a look at this please? You told me this wouldn't be a problem for you to fix. Thank you very much!

Kind regards
Simone
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Simone.

Moderators: Mr. Dam