Plan Details

• Peter Stummer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141562 by Peter Stummer
Replied by Peter Stummer on topic Plan Details
Dear Tuan,

Thank you very much for your support so far.

I still have a question.

I made a new plan:
Monthly payment for one year, then expired. Please see my setting in the appendix to see if they fit.

* How can I set a reminder to be sent in the 11th month (1 month before the expiry date)?

* How do I make the Renew settings so that the subscriber can continue to pay the same price?

* How does the extension work? e.g .:
One year expires on January 15th, 2022. Renew possible before 3 weeks expires. If he renews on January 2nd, 2022, then the money will be debited on January 2nd, 2022, or on January 15th, 2022, then February 15th, 2022, then March 15th, 2022, and so on?

Thank you for your help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #141572 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Plan Details
Hello Peter

1. Set Send First Reminder 11 Days before subscription expired

2. No need for setting renew options. For recurring subscription plan like that, subscribers will be renewed every month with same price automatically

3. The extension works like below:

- Someone subscribes for that plan at the certain date
- At the same date next month, they will be charged again by the payment gateway and when they are being charged, their subscription will be renewed for one more month
- Same happens for the month after that

So if you subscribes for the plan today (16th Feb), the next payment will be 16th March, the third payment will be 16th April... and so on

The payment will be charged automatically by the payment gateway. No manual action is required for both admin and subscriber

Hope it is clear now

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Stummer

• Peter Stummer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141605 by Peter Stummer
Hello Tuan,

thank you for your help.

I have most likely worded it incorrectly.

My plan:
The contract lasts 1 year. Monthly payment, 12 thereafter részletfizetés. After that, the contract is inactive and no more access to the content.

E.g. from February 17, 2021 to February 17, 2022 - 12 monthly payments

1. So if I expired "Set Send First Reminder 11 Days before subscription", will the reminder be sent on February 6, 2022?

2. That confuses me. I thought that if the customer wants to extend the contract for another year (for the same price, e.g. a price with a discount), then I have to offer them the option of a renew.

3. That is why I was interested in what happens if the customer extends his plan - on February 7th, 2022 - for another year, and then whether his payment date changes. So instead of February 17, 2022, will the money be debited on February 7? And his new appointment is always on the 7th of the month? Or will the 17th stay?

4. If a subscription expires, in this case on Feb 17, 2022, will a confirmation of expiry? If so, can I turn it off?

5. Is it possible to change the UserModification email address? This actually my SuperAdmin, but we dont find a solution, i hope you this setting. See the picture attached.

Many, many thanks for your support!
Attachments:

More
3 years 2 months ago #141606 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Peter

Before I answer your questions further, could you please submit a support ticket so that I can verify your order?

I'm sorry for asking this question but looks like we could not see Membership Pro order under your account

Sorry for the inconvenience

Tuan

• Peter Stummer
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #141608 by Peter Stummer
Dear Tuan.

Of course it's no problem. 

Can you just kelp me, how and where can I make a ticket? 

More
3 years 2 months ago #141610 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Peter

Please go to joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html to submit a support ticket

Regards,

Tuan

More
3 years 2 months ago #141612 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

1. If you set Send First Reminder Email 11 Days before subscription expired, the reminder email will be sent every month. In your case, I think you should not use reminder emails. You should set Send Subscription End 11 Days Before Subscription Expired instead

2. No need for setup renew options. Just make sure you set Enable Renewal to Yes and users can renew again with same price and subscription length when their subscription expired

3. On 17 Feb 2022, the subscription will be expired. And subscribers will have to renew their subscription at that time to continue having subscription active. Please note that since this is a recurring subscription, they cannot renew their subscription before the current subscription expired (to avoid they are being charged twice for two different subscriptions)

4. There is no email send on 17 Feb 2022 to tell users that their subscription expired

5. I don't know when that message is displayed? From the screenshot, I guess it does not come from Membership Pro

Tuan