best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro

More
5 years 11 months ago #112546 by Garry
I need bitcoin payment plug-in also - for membership pro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Wooten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122657 by John Wooten
Replied by John Wooten on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro
+1000 for some form of bitcoin payment.

I recognize there was an issue with Coinbase and that plugin is no longer available; is there any hope that we could ever get Coinbase as a viable option again? Or BitPay? Really, really need something to process bitcoin to stay relevant - it's a lot to ask from the dev side "of the coin" (bad pun) but at some point this is going to become a factor in continuing to use Membership Pro. Thx JoomDonation!

More
3 years 5 months ago #138794 by Digigreg
Replied by Digigreg on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hello Lars
Unfortunately, at the moment, we don't have any payment plugins...
Tuan

Hi Tuan,
any good news for this topic? I'm successfully using Membership Pro and many of my clients are purchasing this wonderful component. Besides many of them (and me too) are looking for crypto payment possibilities through Coinbase.
Any possibility to see agian a working Coinbase payment plugin for Membership Pro?

Thanks,
Gregorio

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 5 months ago #138815 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro
Sorry Gregorio. I have to be honest that at the moment, I have no plan for this development yet. So if you really need this payment option, I'm afraid of you will have to find someone to develop a payment plugin to integrate with that payment gateway for you

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digigreg

More
2 years 11 months ago #143843 by az az
Hello,

I am also interesded by a payment plugin who accept major crypto, I ma going to renew membership pro But I would like ti there is any move on this ?

Thanks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 11 months ago #143844 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro
Hello

There is third party developer developed the payment plugin at designbyrich.com/products/joomla-membership-pro-payment-plugins

Please look at it to see if you can use that payment plugin

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 years 11 months ago #143864 by az az

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 11 months ago #143868 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You're welcome. Hope the payment plugin works well for you

Tuan

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #162624 by Heidi R. Collins
Replied by Heidi R. Collins on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro

Hi Tuan,
thank you for the answer ..

I did find Coinbase in the list of Membership Payment Processors to download .. Is this one not working to accept Bitcoin?

MP Coinbase
This plugin allows you to use Cryptoprocessing payment gateway (and  wallet for business ) for processing payment in Membership Pro extension.

ty,
Lars

The easiest way to allow your customers to use Bitcoin for payment is to integrate a cryptocurrency payment gateway into your website or app. A cryptocurrency payment gateway acts as an intermediary between your customers and your cryptocurrency wallet, handling the technical aspects of the transaction so you don't have to.

Here are some popular cryptocurrency payment gateways that you can integrate with:

BitPay: BitPay is one of the most famous cryptocurrency payment gateways. It supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies and offers many features including recurring payments and refunds.

Uphold: Uphold is a cryptocurrency platform that also offers a payment gateway. It supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies and offers competitive rates.

Once you have chosen a cryptocurrency payment gateway, you will need to integrate it with your website or app. The integration process will vary depending on the gateway you choose, but typically involves adding a few lines of code to the checkout page.
Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Heidi R. Collins.