best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro

• Lars Behrenroth
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #99026 by Lars Behrenroth
best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro was created by Lars Behrenroth
Hi guys ..
I have Paypal and Stripe and would like to allow my customers also to use Bitcoin to pay.

what would be the easiest way?!

ty,
Lars

----
Deeper Shades Of House - weekly Deep House radio show
www.deepershades.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #99061 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro
Hello Lars

Unfortunately, at the moment, we don't have any payment plugins which support getting Bitcoin payment. For the two payment plugins you mentioned above, you can only receive payment from credit card + from PayPal account

There have been few customers looking for Bitcoin payment but I haven't had time to look at it yet

Regards,

Tuan

• Lars Behrenroth
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #99071 by Lars Behrenroth
Replied by Lars Behrenroth on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro
Hi Tuan,
thank you for the answer ..

I did find Coinbase in the list of Membership Payment Processors to download .. Is this one not working to accept Bitcoin?

MP Coinbase
This plugin allows you to use Coinbase payment gateway ( coinbase.com ) for processing payment in Membership Pro extension.

ty,
Lars

----
www.deepershades.net

More
6 years 10 months ago #99085 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro
Honestly, that payment plugin used an oudated API from coinbase, so I am afraid of it doesn't work and at the moment, I don't have time to update it. I want to focus working on next major release 3.0.0 of the extension first before working on other payment gateways

If you want, you can submit a support ticket. I will send it to you for free so that you can try to see whether it works

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 10 months ago #99086 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Better upload it here. You can get it, try to install, use it and update us with the result here

Tuan
Attachments:

• Lars Behrenroth
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #99090 by Lars Behrenroth
Replied by Lars Behrenroth on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro
thank you .. will install and see what happens / if it works..

----
www.deepershades.net

More
6 years 10 months ago #99118 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Lars. Please update the result here once you tried it. It would be helpful information for other customers if it works

Tuan

More
6 years 4 months ago #106341 by Daniel
Also looking forward to hear news about bitcoin plugins.

More
6 years 3 months ago #107028 by c
I need to be able to use coinbase to accept payments as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Wooten

More
5 years 11 months ago #112339 by Richard Kastelein
Replied by Richard Kastelein on topic best way to accept bitcoin for membership pro
It's kind of crazy that there's no bitpay integration when cryptocurrency has come such a long way since this was first posted. I would be willing to pay to have someone integrate bitpay into Eventbooking - as I am doing a cryptocurrency event and it's better to have it integrated than a separate process. I may end up just buying another joomla ticketing solution that does integrate Bitpay if I can't get a solution. Like Payage.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Wooten