Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Subscribers Purchasing Same Plan More Than Once

More
9 years 1 week ago #103909 by LMKweb
Just to update all - I got it to work using the custom fields. So now people can register up to 5 children all at once for different groups. I really like the feature that allows me to put the user into a Joomla group based on their radio button selection, so I can still segment by group sign-up. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #103927 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscribers Purchasing Same Plan More Than Once
Thanks for the update. I will try to find a solution for this requirement later as I know it is a valid requirement. Right now, there are still other improvements (which can be used by more customers) which I want to work on first

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.