• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #60912 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 1.7.1 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to release new version of Membership Pro. This release contains some major improvements which you can see below:

1. We now support custom field dependency feature, it works in the same way as my other extension. You can see instructions at joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ge...om-fields.html#35659 to setup it if you want to use this feature.

2. Making major improvements to Recurring Subscription feature. We are now allow subscribers to be able to cancel recurring subscription from within your site instead of login in to the payment gateway to cancel. Right now, Paypal Pro, Authorize.net , Stripe payment plugins support this feature. Some notes:

- If you are using Paypal Pro and Stripe payment plugin on your site and want to use this feature, you will need to re-download the plugin and upgrade it to your site to use this feature.

- This recurring subscription cancellation will only work for subscribers subscribe to your plans after you upgrade to this version of Membership Pro. Subscribers subscribed before won't be able to cancel recurring subscription from your site.

3. Fixed some small issues in version 1.7.0

If you want to use these nice improvements, please access to My Downloads menu item, see your orders and download latest version from there and upgrade it to your site. Remember to download Paypal Pro and Stripe payment plugin and update it too if you are using these payment plugins

Regards,

Tuan-
The following user(s) said Thank You: bindCommerce, Walter, Louis Jorrot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #61027 by Louis Jorrot
Replied by Louis Jorrot on topic Membership Pro version 1.7.1 released
How to download it please? When we bought it any account was created... We tryed to get username and password from e-mail used on buying process : system says we don't have account.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #61127 by Louis Jorrot
Replied by Louis Jorrot on topic Membership Pro version 1.7.1 released
A very good support of Joomdonation! They have a component which we have some trouble, but each time they give in a very few time the good solution!
I recomment this component and the team who build it!