Some memberships not creating user accounts

• Mark
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #60657 by Mark
Ok, the page is here ,

It seems to me that there are (at least) three distinct sections, the login, the website registration, and the subscription. I'd like to style the login & registration side by side. I can almost do it with the separate form ids you've supplied, but the text "New User? Please Register" isn't in the form with the registration stuff, it's at the bottom of the login stuff.

Next, the membership stuff, geographic address & contact details, is included in the registration form. Because of that the actual "pay money" stuff, which is a key point, is way down the bottom of quite a long screen.

And then, the "Donation" field, which I've added as an extra field, is in the address section not the paying section. I'm finding people mostly now don't notice it, donations have dropped considerably since changing to OS Membership :(

Just a few points :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mark
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 1 week ago #62066 by Mark
Is there anything going to change with this layout soon, or should I hack the code myself?

More
9 years 1 week ago #62150 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Some memberships not creating user accounts
Hi Mark

I won't have change to it soon. However, I would suggest that you wait until version 1.7.3 release (we will be releasing it next week) before working on the layout because in version 1.7.3, there will be change to layout files (because we bring support for twitter bootstrap 3 in that new version)

Regards,

Tuan