Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50750 by Clement Lopez
Replied by Clement Lopez on topic Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected
Hi Tuan, that is fine Tuan. Now the Captcha is visible. So that I can proceed to next on that. The rest you may help next day. Congrats for the new release and best wishes for that! Have a nice sleep and rest!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50790 by Clement Lopez
Replied by Clement Lopez on topic Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected
Hi Tuan
Hope that you had a good sleep and rest!
This is for updating, while you respond.
1. Captcha - Recaptch : OK (what was the reason, in spite that I enabled at Global, Pro, Plugin, User Manager ?)
2. Subscription and PayPal: While directed to the PayPal payment gateway, it rejected and showed the ID instead of the Organization. (I doubt the type of ID that I had entered. There are 3 IDs from PayPal: one the one I had entered, the other Vendor ID and another that I saw in the PayPal account profile as the Merchant ID. I shall call Paypal also (but I don't think I need that, because it is only the issue of which ID to enter in Membership Pro Plugin). Then I replaced with the User email ID, then it led to the gateway. 3. Coupon: can I give a range instead of one figure? So that when one User referring a coupon number within that range of numbers, say 2000 to 3000 which is assigned to one of our Associates, who referred that Subscription, get that discount...so that a specific number within that range shall be used only once.
4. The content restriction menu is not in the list as shown in the Documentation, but in the Plan. In the Plan list, all categories and articles are not auto-listed, but only few! How do I fix?

Thank you. Have great time!
Clement

More
9 years 7 months ago #50796 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected
Hi

2. Subscription and PayPal: While directed to the PayPal payment gateway, it rejected and showed the ID instead of the Organization. (I doubt the type of ID that I had entered. There are 3 IDs from PayPal: one the one I had entered, the other Vendor ID and another that I saw in the PayPal account profile as the Merchant ID. I shall call Paypal also (but I don't think I need that, because it is only the issue of which ID to enter in Membership Pro Plugin). Then I replaced with the User email ID, then it led to the gateway

=> I haven't used Paypal ID yet, so I am not sure. From the Paypal documentation, you can either user Paypal Email or your Paypal ID. So you will need to call Paypal, ask for Paypal ID and you can use it instead of entering Paypal Email

3. Coupon: can I give a range instead of one figure? So that when one User referring a coupon number within that range of numbers, say 2000 to 3000 which is assigned to one of our Associates, who referred that Subscription, get that discount...so that a specific number within that range shall be used only once.

=> That's something which we would add support for in the future. Basically, we would add support for Batch Coupon generator feature. But for now, it is not supported yet

4. The content restriction menu is not in the list as shown in the Documentation, but in the Plan. In the Plan list, all categories and articles are not auto-listed, but only few! How do I fix?

I don't understand this question. Could you please explain exactly what you want to do so that I can guide you to setup it?

Regards,

Tuan

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #51472 by Clement Lopez
Hi Tuan,
See the attachments. One article, named as 'Disadvantages' is public access both at Article and Menu. Also not restricted in Membership Plan. But not visible saying 'not authorized'. This article is in the category 'Time Management'. All articles in public. But this category is not listed in the Membership Plan 'Article Restrictions Settings'. Thank you for the help.
Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago #51511 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected
Hi Clement

That error message shows me that the restriction is handled by Joomla core, not by Membership Pro, so you are having a wrong setup somehow:

1. Maybe the article doesn't have Public access

2. Maybe the menu item which is linked to the menu item doesn't have Public access

3. Maybe the category which the menu item is assigned to doesn't have Public access ?

Could you please check it again ? If you still could not find it out, please submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site so that I can check it for you.

Regards,

Tuan

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #51540 by Clement Lopez
Hi Tuan,
Thank u for the reply. It was the Category access in registered. But all the articles in the same category in similar settings were otherwise visible. Thank u again

Can I add a new Plan with user-amount, whatever as donation-plan?

More
9 years 6 months ago #51577 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Clement

Please see my response on support ticket. We should keep communicate in one place to save time of both of us

Regards.

Tuan