Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50664 by Clement Lopez
Hi in newly installed Membership pro, in the 'Select Plan' option-space, the plan that was created is not shown. So, when the User clicks the Menu item, the error message: OSM_INVALID_MEMBERSHIP_PLAN, instead of leading to the Subscription Form (that was opted in the Menu settings). Pls advise...asap! Thank you in advance. Have great time!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #50666 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected
Maybe the reason is because you haven't published the plan yet ? That's the reason it is not displayed in the dropdown ? Could you please check ?

Tuan

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50677 by Clement Lopez
Replied by Clement Lopez on topic Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected
Thank you Tuan. That was the issue. Now the Plan visible. But it asks to enable Joomla Captcha (Error
You need to enable Joomla captcha so that captcha can be used in Membership Pro). I enabled the Plugin Captch - Recaptcha. Still, the message! Pls advice. Thank you in advance.
Clement

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50679 by Clement Lopez
Replied by Clement Lopez on topic Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected
Hi Tuan, did u integrate the Credit Card as the default, instead of creating Paypal account? I read in a forum post that you are about to integrate the same in that way. Other wise, the potential subscribers may simply leave the site?
Thank you for updating.
Clement

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50681 by Clement Lopez
Hello Tuvan,
In the Title of the sign up page, it is 'Annual Subscription Subscription'. How do I delete the additional word 'Subscription'? Thank you
Attachments:

More
9 years 7 months ago #50691 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Menu Manager - Select Plan, not getting selected

Clement Lopez wrote: Thank you Tuan. That was the issue. Now the Plan visible. But it asks to enable Joomla Captcha (Error
You need to enable Joomla captcha so that captcha can be used in Membership Pro). I enabled the Plugin Captch - Recaptcha. Still, the message! Pls advice. Thank you in advance.
Clement

Could you please follow the instruction at documentation.joomdonation.com/membershi...115-use-captcha.html to setup and Enable Recaptcha ?

Tuan

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50697 by Clement Lopez
Hi Tuan, thank you for the prompt follow up. Yes I did all the steps: 1. Enabled Plugin with the keys, 2. Global configuration set to Captcha - reCaptcha, 3. 'Yes' at Membership Pro Configuration. Still, not visible in the Form!

How to remove extra 'Subscription' word in the Form title? (Now as 'Annual Subscription Subscription
How to make Credit Card as the default instead PayPal account? (Now having PayPal Payments Pro account with Monthly fee of $ 30)?

Thank you in advance.
Clement'

More
9 years 7 months ago #50702 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

Hi Tuan, thank you for the prompt follow up. Yes I did all the steps: 1. Enabled Plugin with the keys, 2. Global configuration set to Captcha - reCaptcha, 3. 'Yes' at Membership Pro Configuration. Still, not visible in the Form!

=> That's strange. Please submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site so that I can ask my dev to check the settings and correct it for you.

How to remove extra 'Subscription' word in the Form title? (Now as 'Annual Subscription Subscription

=> You can got to Membership Pro -> Translation, find the text and change it to meet your need.

How to make Credit Card as the default instead PayPal account? (Now having PayPal Payments Pro account with Monthly fee of $ 30)?

=> Go to Membership Pro -> Payment Plugins, change ordering of the payment plugin so that Credit card (Paypal Pro) become the first in the list and It should work well

Tuan

• Clement Lopez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #50710 by Clement Lopez
Hi Tuan, thank you for your wonderful support!
1. As I understand, Membership Pro will automatically generate the 'Subscribers' list as per that Plan. Pls refer the User Group option configuration: Explanation
In the configuration, the option is 'No' for the item (Only create user account when membership active/approved ). I understand that Membership Pro will allow Joomla registration in Registered category, but not as the Subscribers (paid). If proceeded to payment, the User will be also added in the Subscribers category. Is that correct? I opted 'No', because, I want them in the Registered list, though content access will be restricted to the Subscribers. Is that your logic? Did I understood correctly Tuan? (the screenshot attached)
2. Credit Card as the default: You mean Authorize.net to be ordered as 1 and PayPal as 2? Then shouldn't I need an account with them, as I did with PayPal? If through Credit Card as the default-option, does the payment gateway shift from PayPal to Authorize.net? Or, both options within the PayPal account? I could not locate that possibility, other than changing order between PayPal and Authorize.net. Pls advise.
3. In the Translation, I could not locate the title 'Subscription', but 'Subscription Plans' (I noticed one proof correction in that list, there is double 'enter enter')
4. Site access info sent in Ticket

Thank you Tuan,

Clement
Attachments:

More
9 years 7 months ago #50743 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Clement

I am sorry. I was busy prepare for the release 1.6.6 of Membership Pro today and tired now, so I will go to bed soon. I will ask my developer to check your captcha settings and solve it for you in about one hour or so. For your other questions, I will answer it myself on tomorrow morning

Tuan