don`t change email address in clients accounts

More
9 years 9 months ago #48403 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic don`t change email address in clients accounts
Hi Jef

I am not sure what to do. You asked me to disable it, other customers ask me to enable it (you know, this feature is not available in old version, but customer asked for it and we added it to the latest version).

So in this case, I can only modify the code for you. Will send you updated file (which disable email modification)

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jef

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #48404 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic don`t change email address in clients accounts
Please try to get this file, unzip it, upload to components/com_osmembership/views/profile/tmpl folder of your site and check it again

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jef

More
9 years 9 months ago #48409 by Jef
Tuan, very very BIG thank you for this fix! Now i have all that i want! You are realy help to me.

Good luck Tuan!

More
9 years 9 months ago #48411 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Jef. Not sure you rated for Membership Pro or not. But if you haven't, please spent few minutes to help us by giving the extension your rating and review at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-comme...-subscriptions/20725 to support my development :)

Regards,

Tuan