Error installing on Joomla 1.6 and Joomla plugin d

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24929 by Deyvid
Tuan,

I installed the version you sent in Joomla 1.6 appeared the same mistake again.
Fatal error: Class 'JFile' not found in D: \ 02_Hospedagens \ demo \ joomla16 \ plugins \ system \ osmembershipreminder \ osmembershipreminder.php on line 29

Both the front-end as the Back-end no longer accesses the site.

What a way to fix and uninstall the software.

Thank you,
Deyvid Aciprest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24939 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Error installing on Joomla 1.6 and Joomla plugin d
Hi Deyvid

Do you have FTP account of that site ? If yes, then please delete the file plugins/system/osmembershipreminder /osmembershipreminder.php and the issue should be fixed. If it is possible, please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve the issue for you ?

Tuan

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24987 by Deyvid
Tuan, good morning!

I deleted all folders related to Membership in the site structure and now the error is being displayed below:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JRequest :: getuint () in D: \ 02_Hospedagens \ demo \ joomla16 \ components \ com_content \ models \ articles.php on line 70
How do I fix?
The version they sent me is not for Joomla 16? There's another version that works?

More
11 years 3 months ago #24998 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Error installing on Joomla 1.6 and Joomla plugin d
Hi Deyvid

JRequest::getuint is not correct. It need to be JRequest::getInt. So please correct it, it is not related to Membership Pro, BTW.

Regarding the version for Joomla 1.6, to be honest, I am not sure all the codes are compatible with Joomla 1.6. So if you want, please setup a test site for Joomla 1.6 on a demo server so that I can help you to install Membership Pro and make sure it works on your Joomla 1.6 site. Will that be Ok ?

Tuan