Error installing on Joomla 1.6 and Joomla plugin d

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24784 by Deyvid
friends,
I made the purchase of the Membership Pro and installed it on a website using Joomla 1.6 was shown an error in line 29 of a php and stopped my site, it was necessary to remove the plugin directories for the site back up and running.
Then I tried to install on a Joomla 2.5 installed perfectly, but displays nothing when clicking the menu items in the Membership menu components, nothing appears in any of the sub-menus.
What should I do to fix this problem and install the software that I purchased.
Sorry for the english but I am Brazilian and I use a translator.

Sincerely,
Deyvid Aciprest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24785 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Error installing on Joomla 1.6 and Joomla plugin d
Hi David

The latest version of Membership Pro only works with Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0. Could you please install it on your Joomla 2.5 site and use it?

Tuan

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24786 by Deyvid
Tuan, good afternoon!

I need the truth of the Joomla 1.6 version of my current site, I have a test environment using Joomla 25 which installed but did not work as I mentioned in the post, the settings do not load the page goes blank.
I would link to a version that runs on Joomla 16. The mail that the purchase was realized financeiro@actcon.com.br.

Thanks for answering.

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24788 by Deyvid
Tuan,

Correcting the previous post the version I bought on my Joomla 25 worked perfectly, displaying the configuration panel. Just need to learn to use.

But still need the software version for Joomla 1.6 until I can do the migration.

Deyvid Aciprest

More
11 years 3 months ago #24789 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Error installing on Joomla 1.6 and Joomla plugin d
Sorry Deyvid

The latest version of Membership Pro is only compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3.0.x. So if you want to use it on your Joomla 1.6 website, I am afraid of you will need to find a different Membership extension.

I believe upgrading from Joomla 1.6 to Joomla 2.5 is easy, so you should upgrade your site ASAP.

Tuan

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24790 by Deyvid
Tauan,

It is not so simple, because I have many services running inside Joomla 1.6 currently.
So there is a version that runs on Joomla 1.6? For just bought the product because the description on the website says that it works for version 1.6 of Joomla.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24791 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Deyvid

I will send you the version for Joomla 1.6 on tomorrow. However, this version is old and won't have all the features as the version for Joomla 2.5/3.0. (I will need to find and send you correct version, it is very late here now , so I will find and send it to you on tomorrow),

Tuan

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24792 by Deyvid
Tauan,

Thank you for the solution, I am very grateful, completely forgot about our time difference.
Then combined. If you prefer you can send in the mail financeiro@actcon.com.br this was because the purchase was made.

Deyvid Acirpest.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24890 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Deyvid

I am sorry for being late. I just sent the version which works with Joomla 1.6 to financeiro@actcon.com.br. Please check your email to get it and install to your site.

Regards,

Tuan

• Deyvid
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24921 by Deyvid
Tuan, good morning!

Thanks for sending the software to version 1.6, I'll try and install in my environment and give you a return upon finishing.

Deyvid Aciprest