[31-Jan-2023] Membership Pro version 3.3.0 releases

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #156172 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [31-Jan-2023] Membership Pro version 3.3.0 releases
Thanks Alan for help with testing. You all are listened, so if you anyone has features requests, please post your requests and we will implement it if it is useful and doable

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #156213 by Elliot Block
Replied by Elliot Block on topic [31-Jan-2023] Membership Pro version 3.3.0 releases
The custom field synchronize data change is amazing!

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alan Bennett

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #156216 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [31-Jan-2023] Membership Pro version 3.3.0 releases
Thanks Ellliot

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #156261 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic [31-Jan-2023] Membership Pro version 3.3.0 releases
I have just upgraded to this version. Now when I view my home page there is a message
"Strict Standards: date_default_timezone_get(): We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/16/d820088352/htdocs/coasp-j4prod/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 115"
When I check the line 115 in the date.php
the code is" $activeTZ = date_default_timezone_get();"
I can't see that this code as any relation to Membership Pro????
However, if I backout of the upgrade to a the previous version of Membership Pro, the message disappears. The only component I upgraded was Membership Pro, so it looks like the message is related to Membership Pro, but I can't see how.
Screenshots of the message and code are attached.
Any ideas????

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by David Unwin.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #156262 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
As you can see, the error is not from Membership Pro but from third party extension

Basically, in previous version of Membership Pro, we have code to turn on PHP error reporting, so the errors from other extensions on your site are hidden.

In latest version, we removed that code, so if there are bugs from third party extension, it will be shown by PHP. You can disable that by going to System -> Global Configuration, set Error Reporting to None

However, better report the error to the extension developer so that they know about the error and fix it

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

More
1 year 2 months ago #156264 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic [31-Jan-2023] Membership Pro version 3.3.0 releases
Hi Tuan, Thanks for the confirmation
I will investigate further with the extensions loaded on that page.
Kind regards
David

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #156272 by David Unwin
After doing further investigation I found a couple of articles related to the problem including this one
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=992974
The problem can be caused if your hosting provider has incorrect settings in the PHP.ini file for PHP version 8.
In my case I had a couple of local overrides set in my root folder which caused the problem.
I removed those and the error message went away.
Another reason can be incorrect/conflicts between your time zone for your web site and the time zone set in your PHP.ini file
If any other MP users have this problem check your host's php.ini settings for your site.
Kind regards
David
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by David Unwin.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #156279 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK. Thanks David for sharing back what you figured out

Regards,

Tuan