[20-April-2021] Membership Pro version 2.22.2 released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 5 days ago - 3 years 5 days ago #143088 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

Dear Customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.22.2 with the following improvements:

1. Added Discounts Management
You can now access to Setup -> Discounts in Membership Pro to setup Early Bird Discount Rules for your plan. Compare to the traditional setup (early bird discount setup inside the plan), it allows you to manage early bird discounts in a central places. You can allow creating early bird discounts which are applied to all plans in the system (useful in case you have to setup early bird discounts for all plans with same settings.

2. Improve Downloads Manager 
You can now configure Downloads Manager plugin to send documents to subscribers when they subscribe for your plan and make payment (or when admin approves the subscription in case the subscriber uses offline payment for the subscription). That will be useful when you only have some files for each plan and want to deliver them via email instead of asking subscribers access to their profile to download.

3. Improve Members List
Added a new tab called Members Data SQL Filter to allow you to write SQL command to filter members data displayed on Members List menu option. That is useful in case you want to filter members data base on value of a core fields or a custom fields depend each menu item setup. See  joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pro-ge...m-fields.html#142900 for some example. I will update documentation later today.

4. Improve Mass Mail 
You can now set Reply To Email and BCC Email for emails sent by Mass Mail option

5. Improve Subscriptions Export
You can now export selected subscriptions only when export subscriptions. To do that, just check on the checkboxes next to the subscriptions you want to export before pressing Export Subscriptions button in the toolbar

6. Added Auto Generated Password Option 

Added a new config option called Auto Generate Password. If set to Yes, subscribers won't have to enter password while subscribing for your plans. The system will generate a random password for them, thus simplifying the subscription process a bit.

7. Improve Stripe Checkout Payment Plugin (Experimental)

I reviewed the Stripe Checkout documentation and found that they support multiple payment methods (beside card). So I added a new settings to the payment plugins to allow choosing payment methods. If you use Stripe Checkout and want to offer other payment methods to your subscribers, you might want to update your site to this latest version of Stripe Checkout payment plugin. Then edit the payment plugins, change Payment Method Types parameter to include the payment methods you want (it's default to card only). I can only test it in Sandbox and it seems it works, at least for one time subscriptions, so you might want to try it.

8. Bugs Fixes
- Fixed a bug on Joomla 4 when Only Create User Account When Membership Active/Approved config option set to Yes.

Please update your site to this latest package of Membership Pro to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 3 years 5 days ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nathan Morrow, Alison, David Unwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andres Lopezvictoria
More
2 years 11 months ago #143829 by Andres Lopezvictoria
Replied by Andres Lopezvictoria on topic [20-April-2021] Membership Pro version 2.22.2 released
Hi

for the Auto Generated Password Option ... is possible to set a custom password??

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 11 months ago #143834 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [20-April-2021] Membership Pro version 2.22.2 released
Hello Andres

No, it is not possible. It will be random password. If you want to use custom password (is it a fixed password for everyone ?) , you will need to perform customization to the code

Regards,

Tuan

• Andres Lopezvictoria
More
2 years 11 months ago #144108 by Andres Lopezvictoria
Replied by Andres Lopezvictoria on topic [20-April-2021] Membership Pro version 2.22.2 released
Yes! I want a fixed password for everyone, can you help me to do it please?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 11 months ago #144113 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [20-April-2021] Membership Pro version 2.22.2 released
Hello

Please submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account of your site
- Tell me the password you want to use

We will help with this code modification

Tuan