Membership Pro 2.20.0 released

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #135803 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic Membership Pro 2.20.0 released
Hi Tuan,
Exactly!!! being able to combine all membership cards into a single PDF would be great. But also keep the ability to download single cards for occasions when you might want reprint a membership card.
If Membership Pro had this feature users would have to be careful with their design and options they choose for the card (see screen shot)
We for instance choose Format A7. But how many A7 membership cards fit onto say a standard A4 page??? You would not want a membership card overlapping onto a 2nd page
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by David Unwin. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #135806 by Andy Badwool
Replied by Andy Badwool on topic Membership Pro 2.20.0 released
Thanks a lot for the replies!

=> Yes, but it's not enabled by default. You can go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, set Enable Subscription Payment config option to Yes

Awesome! One question: this adds a "Make Payment" button to the "Subscriptions History" tab, but not the "My Subscriptions" tab. The "My Subscriptions" tab doesn't have the button. Why not put in both places?

PS: I don't really understand the difference between the "Subscriptions History" tab and the "My Subscriptions" tab, aren't they pretty much the same thing? :P

Actually, he will only receive one email. That's the email for completed payment. He won't receive email for activated subscription.

I see. Would it be better if he also receive the email for activated subscription? Because this way people that pay immediately receive a different email compared to people that pay later. Granted, I could also customize the two email types to look the same with the same text and tags, so they receive the same email.

You can create a hidden menu item to link to Subscription Payment menu option of Membership Pro. Then the link will use that menu item for Itemid

I see, nice idea. But why Itemid 835 by default? Is this just a random number you chose? At this point, why use a menu item at all? You could leave it with no menu item by default and it should work too I think.

Yes, the tag was not supported. I just updated code to support that tag.

Cool, I will test it out!

the Subscription Start Date (and End Date), should be updated to reflect the date of the payment. Agree. But this is actually quite hard to implement (needs to think about it carefully and implement properly)

Yup, cool! For now, I am manually updating their Subscription Start Date and End Date when a late payment happened.

By the way, one reply was forgotten about this issue:

Also, completing payment with this direct link to the payment, does not account for "Recurring" option being enabled for the plan, so the membership will not be recurrent when paid this way.

Let me know what you think about this! :)

Thanks again!
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Andy Badwool.

More
3 years 9 months ago #135849 by Vincenzo
Replied by Vincenzo on topic Membership Pro 2.20.0 released
Hi everyone.

I think it would be nice to have all the new feature explained in the documentation, also. I see that docs is not updated with the features of the last updates. :)

Very thanks for your great works.

More
3 years 9 months ago #135890 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Membership Pro 2.20.0 released
Tuan
I like the idea of the Request Payment but my membership administrators use the site facilities not the admin view. Can this feature be added to the site view please.

Alan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 9 months ago #135892 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro 2.20.0 released
Hi Alan

Yes. It's available, but not enabled by default. You can go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, set Enable Subscription Payment config option to Yes and the feature will be available for frontend subscriptions management, too

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: StreetSportService