Setting different amounts for different campaigns

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 3 months ago #2125 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Setting different amounts for different campaigns
Hi
If you active the Amount By campaign feature, you need to enter pre-defined amounts for each campaign . I looked at your site and It seems you didn't enter amounts for the campaigns .

Please check it and if you have entered amounts, please submit a support ticket contains your site administrator account so that I can check it for you .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2126 by Erin Fernandez
Replied by Erin Fernandez on topic Re:Setting different amounts for different campaigns
That is the odd part! I DO have pre-defined amounts.
you can see I also have description comments next to some of them- those show up but the pre-defined amounts all show as 0

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 3 months ago #2127 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Setting different amounts for different campaigns
Can you give me administrator account via Support ticket system so that I can check ? Several customers active this feature and It does work . Not sure why It does not work on your site . Give me administrator account so that I can check it .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 3 months ago #2128 by Erin Fernandez
Replied by Erin Fernandez on topic Re:Setting different amounts for different campaigns
AH! I figured one out... I had included the dollar symbol when I entered the amounts. once removed, they show up when linking to a campaign by using a JoomDonation>Donation menu link (see url: www.indianyouth.org/component/option,com...,1691/view,donation/ )

BUT, the problem of donation amounts not showing when I use the JoomDonation Plugin to put the same category form into an article still remains (there are not choices for donation amount)
see url www.indianyouth.org/shoes-donations.html

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 3 months ago #2129 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Please make sure that you are using the correct syntax :
Code:
{jdform CAMPAIGN_ID}
and you have entered the correct campaign ID . Other clients don't see the bugs, I tested it again and found no bugs. So maybe there are something wrong with your setting . I think you should give me your site administrator account, just need few mins to solve it for you . It will save time for both of us .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 3 months ago #2130 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
I checked and see that you forgot to re-install the donation form plugin . I just re-installed it and all is working fine .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 3 months ago #2131 by Erin Fernandez
It was my mistake, I forgot to reinstall the plugin. It works fine! THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT!!!!

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt