[SOLVED]Release date for new version

More
14 years 10 months ago #1274 by Marchello
Replied by Marchello on topic Re:Release date for new version
Ok Thanks a lot for your reply! I appreciate it! Please let me know the best day for you. I'll send you any kind the info you need!
The donation module is the Best!
Thanks!;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1275 by ssv445
Replied by ssv445 on topic Re:Release date for new version
I purchased your component on 16th, and you fixing the problems now.

I am not responsible for your schedule. When you own the reviews of quick support then you must exhibit the same. and you failed into that.

So I do not regret for my review at JED, that is still valid for your responses.

If the problem was of 5 minutes, then why dont you fixed when you get my reply. my reply for permission change was Sent at 8:55 AM (GMT+05:30) on 19th June, and you fixed it in 3 days. Such a pathetic support, this way things will surely does not work for any serious client.

You are selling a component not a service, you must reserve some time for supporting your components.

BTW a kind note for you : I am not going to use your component any more. Because when in future, If any problem occurs I do not want to wait 6 days for a 5 minute fix. If you like to refund me you should. Else keep it as motivating donation from me, so that you will think seriously for support.

Thanks
Shyam

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 10 months ago #1276 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Release date for new version
I was waiting for your response but I didn't receive it . Then It was the weekend and I come to my home (It is far from my office and I don't have internet connection there ) . Today , I just come back to my office and the first thing I did is checking your email, then went to your site, checked and fixed the problem for you .

Since you don't want to use my extension, I had refunded money to you . Please remove my extension from your site .

Don't worry about the bad review you left for my extension on the JED . I believe with my great support, I will receive many good reviews for my extensions in the near future.

Thanks,
Ossolution Team

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 9 months ago #1297 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi mdesignx7
I have some free time this weekend . Please send me an email with the customization you need plus FTP account and Joomla administrator account . I will do the customization for you as promised .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 9 months ago #1298 by Marchello
Replied by Marchello on topic Re:Release date for new version
I sent to you yesterday all my information.

Thanks a lot for all your help!
You are a great person!!! Really helpful!:lol:

More
14 years 9 months ago #1304 by Jay Gerring
Replied by Jay Gerring on topic Re:Release date for new version
Hi - I'm just waiting for the new version with the recurring donation feature to become available before I purchase.

What is your estimate now for when that will be available?

Thank you,
-J-

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 9 months ago #1310 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
Finally, Joom Donation version 2.0 was released with many nice improvments . The most important feature is recurring donation which most of you have been waiting for a long time .

You can check out all the new features by clicking on the below link :

joomservices.com/component/content/artic...ion-is-now-available

Regards,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt