[SOLVED]Release date for new version

• Matt Jensen
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1168 by Matt Jensen
[SOLVED]Release date for new version was created by Matt Jensen
Love this module! However, I have a few client projects that are completed and just waiting for the updated version of Joom Donation that can handle recurring donations. In an earlier thread, you mentioned that you were very close to releasing this new version. Do you know what day this will happen?

My clients are very anxious for this functionality and its not fun to keep telling them to wait just a little longer. Please help and release the update!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1171 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Release date for new version
Hi
The new version with recurring donation feature will be released at the end of this week .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 10 months ago #1182 by Gurdy
Replied by Gurdy on topic Re:Release date for new version
admin wrote:

Hi
The new version with recurring donation feature will be released at the end of this week .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

Wow, this is great! I just had a client tell me they require this feature.

• Matt Jensen
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #1228 by Matt Jensen
Replied by Matt Jensen on topic Re:Release date for new version
Sorry to keep bugging you but you said Joom Donation with recurring donations would be released last week. Has it been released? If not, how close are you? Thanks!

More
14 years 10 months ago #1230 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
I am testing the new version . This version will have recurring donation feature and some nice improvements . Sorry for delaying because we had been busy for our projects . We will have it ready on saterday this week for sure .
Thanks for your patient and We do hope that you will wait for this new version .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 10 months ago #1242 by Rescue9
Replied by Rescue9 on topic Re:Release date for new version
Just curious. Will this plugin be under the extensions page when released? I'd really like the new version for our project as the recurring payments is there, but can't wait too long before I find a solution with recurring payments.

Thanks

More
14 years 10 months ago #1243 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
The new version with recurring donation features will be released in the next 48 hours .
Thanks for interested in it and please wait for the new version .
Regards,
Ossolion Team

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #1249 by Rescue9

Re:Release date for new version 2 Days, 10 Hours ago

Hi
The new version with recurring donation features will be released in the next 48 hours .
Thanks for interested in it and please wait for the new version .
Regards,
Ossolion Team

Whats the deal. You have people lining up to pay you for this application, yet you still do not deliver. So far in this thread alone you have missed your stated release date 3 times, and this is not the only thread where that has happened. Give the customers correct information and they will be loyal.

It seems to me that your customer service is lacking a bit, and therefore I find it hard to justify paying for an application that I may not get any support for. In other threads you have people begging for your reply, yet there is none.

Your site tag line is "Your success is our Business". It does not seem as if this is the case.

In short, my client has been waiting for this specific plugin for weeks now because it does exactly what he wants. However, if it's not uploaded withing the next 48 hours, he's already told me to go elsewhere.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Rescue9.

• Matt Jensen
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #1256 by Matt Jensen
Replied by Matt Jensen on topic Re:Release date for new version
You said the new version would be done "in 48 hours". That was a week ago!!!! Where is the new version??

More
14 years 10 months ago #1261 by Rescue9
This guy is a complete flake. He can't keep his word for anything.

I've already found another plugin, and would recommend it to anyone looking at this one. After talking to the developer, he's rewritten it to be almost like this one. He has always had quick emails with me, and even told me that I didn't need to donate or pay for the plugin, but I figured with all the help that he's given me, I just gave the money I would have paid for the OSS plugin to him.

Check it out. FreePayPal. It's free, and does almost exactly what this one does! extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e%252dc...nations/6843/details

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt