Tickets access by domain

• Don Schuster
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #136590 by Don Schuster
Tickets access by domain was created by Don Schuster
In our previous version, we had modified the ticket selection code to allow a user access to any tickets submitted by other users with the same domain in their email address. This allowed users at the same company to see and respond to tickets that others at the company may have submitted. When we upgraded, we lost this feature. I know we could redo the selection, but were wondering if you might consider including it as a feature in the code so we won't have to redo it each time a new version comes out. We would pay for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Don Schuster
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #136591 by Don Schuster
Replied by Don Schuster on topic Tickets access by domain
BTW. I am happy to supply the code we added to the ticket selection routine in the old code to show you what we did and so you don't have to reinvent it.

• Don Schuster
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #136631 by Don Schuster
Replied by Don Schuster on topic Tickets access by domain
If you are not interested in doing an enhancement, maybe you could help me find the code that selects the tickets from the database. I can't seem to find the right code.

Thank you,

More
3 years 8 months ago #136653 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Tickets access by domain
Hi Don

For now, you would need to re-do that customization yourself. I don't know where and how you display the tickets, but you would have to write code which query data from #__helpdeskpro_tickets table. That table stores all the tickets in the system

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc