• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #27779 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Helpdesk Pro version 1.2.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi all

Today, we want to inform you that we released next version of Helpdesk Pro, version 1.2.0. This version has some new features which I like very much :

1. Assign ticket to staff: When you (administrator or manager of a ticket category) receive a support request, you can assign the ticket to your staff. Staff who is assigned ticket to will receive notification, access to the support ticket system, see his assigned ticket, works on it. When a staff reply, the manager of the ticket (administrator or category manager) will receive a notification email as well, so manager can monitor the response of staff.

2. Pre-defined replies: If you have repeated answers which you usually use to reply your customers for their support request, you can add these answer to Pre-defined replies. Then when you reply to a support ticket, you can add these replies into the response. By doing that, you won't have to type the answer again and it will save you much time.

3. Ticket Labels : The extension allows you to assign COLORED LABLE to your ticket. This provides you another way for categorize support ticket (please note it supports colored lable) and makes it easier for you to filter for ticket which has the same label. For example, in our case, we can create some different lables : BUGS mean the ticket reports a bug of our product, NEW FEATURE means the ticket suggest new feature which we should implement into our products....

4. Code hightlight: If you provide support for software , Joomla extensions..., you will usually have to guide customer to find and change code (for programming languages, sometime it is PHP code, sometime it is HTML code or css code...). Helpdesk Pro added a feature which makes it easier for customers and you to read these code by supporting code highlighter (highlighter for most of programming languages are supported).

5. Ticket History plugin: Display ticket history of the customer on ticket detail screen so that you can easily access to other tickets of that customers if needed.

6. CB Avatar integration:

7. Themes improvement

If you want to use these nice features, simply login to your account, access to My Downloads menu item, see your order and download it, then upgrade to your site

Tuan
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #27883 by Sean McDonald
Replied by Sean McDonald on topic Re: Helpdesk Pro version 1.2.0 released
Can you make access to the Assign Ticket, Apply Label, and Pre-defined replies on the front end. I dont want all my managers to have access to the back end of the site. In addition the Staff will be the ones that apply the labels and use the pre-defined replies.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Sean McDonald.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #28618 by Friskis & Svettis
Replied by Friskis & Svettis on topic Re: Helpdesk Pro version 1.2.0 released
Hi,
How does the "6. CB Avatar integration:" feature work? I can not find an avatar setting in "Configuration" (Backend) and I see no avatars in the tickets.

Update: Found the integration. I thought it was an avatar integration in the ticket it self showing the image of the users/staff answering.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Friskis & Svettis.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #28843 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Helpdesk Pro version 1.2.0 released
The integration will automatically happens. Also, there was a bug found and fixed two days ago regarding avatar integration in the front-end, so you should login to your account, download latest version and upgrade it to your site to get the issue sorted.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc