• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #127815 by Alison
Mailchimp eCommerce ingegration was created by Alison
Hi Giang

I think it would be incredibly powerful to connect the eShop via the Mailchimp eCommerce Connected Sites integration platform. Do you have any plans for this, as other platforms such as Magento, Woocommerce, Drupal etc. offer? Please see the screenshot below.

Thanks and regards
Alison
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 7 months ago #127855 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Mailchimp eCommerce ingegration
Hello Alison,

EShop has already had the Mailchimp integration feature. You can read more about it here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/newsletter-in...il-chimp-integration

Sincerely, Giang

• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #127859 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic Mailchimp eCommerce ingegration
Hi Giang

Thank you, I'm aware of the eShop 'add to the newsletter' integration with Mailchimp.

The connected sites feature in MailChimp is somehow different, and the configuration is driven from the Mailchimp side of things. It then pulls all the product images and information about what products were purchased etc into Mailchimp from the connected store.

From their information page: ( mailchimp.com/help/about-connected-sites/ )
  • You can connect a supported e-commerce store or manually connect a website to Mailchimp.
  • After you connect a supported store, you can access our suite of e-commerce features including abandoned cart emails and postcards, product retargeting emails, promo codes, and more. If you add our code to a website builder or manually connect a site, you can access pop-up forms and web retargeting ads.
  • To view the e-commerce features supported by an integration, visit the integration's listing in your account.

I think that these features would be very powerful to use with the eShop platform, it would be fantastic if it could be a Mailchimp supported store. I also think it could translate over to your other components that have shopping carts such as Events, Membership Pro, Services Booking etc.

Thanks again!

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong