Price button link to external URL (ie - Ticketmaster)

• Matt Bechtold
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #150096 by Matt Bechtold
Replied by Matt Bechtold on topic Price button link to external URL (ie - Ticketmaster)
Tuan -- I managed to get the links working the way I want them to, but I'm struggling with some of the CSS to style it the way I want it.

Could you please point me to the path to where the CSS for this component is located -- especially the events timeline layout -- so I can compare my custom css to the original and find my mistake. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #150109 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Price button link to external URL (ie - Ticketmaster)
Hello Matt

The css file is located at media/com_eventbooking/assets/css/style.css . However, you should not modify the code there, better add custom css to Events Booking -> Configuration, Custom css section

If you are having difficulty with custom css, submit a support ticket so that we can assist

Tuan

• Matt Bechtold
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #150112 by Matt Bechtold
Replied by Matt Bechtold on topic Price button link to external URL (ie - Ticketmaster)
I'm very comfortable creating custom.css files for Joomla. I just needed to make sure I was working with the right classes. I'll be sure to reach out if I hit any snags, though. Thank you for being here and providing such prompt, friendly support.

More
2 years 2 months ago #150113 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Price button link to external URL (ie - Ticketmaster)
OK Matt.

• Matt Bechtold
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #150114 by Matt Bechtold
Okay... I am struggling a bit to make changes to the Add to Calendar button. It's a bit larger than I'd like. What changes would you make so it was more like 40px tall (much less padding), and if it could say "Add to Calendar" instead of "Save To"? Is there a language override I could use for that?

Thanks for your help!
Matt

More
2 years 2 months ago #150127 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Matt

1. To change the text, just go to Events Booking -> Translation, find the text and change it

2. To change the size of the button, I think you will need to add some custom css to handle it, too

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc