Override event-map-iframe with custom attributes (for GDPR)

More
2 years 1 month ago #150163 by lomar
Hi there!

I need help with a custom override for displaying google maps on any event-page. We are using the consent-manager-tool from consentmanager.de for dis- and enabling the cookies on our site. This tool is blocking any external content by standard. So it's blocking all the iframes with Google- (and also OpenStreet-) Maps.

Is there any way to override the iframe-tag, so I can add some custom attributes?
I need to add: data-cmp-info="4" data-cmp-vendor="s1104" and probably data-cmp-ab="1"
Please give me a hint for this override.

If this isn't working in any way, is there an option to disable the map-feature without hiding the location-info? So that there isn't a link on the location-text?

Thanks in advance! Diana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #150165 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Diana

Unfortunately, there is no way to override the iframe like that. To disable map, maybe you can edit the location, remove the Address (make sure Address field empty). Then only name of location will be displayed

Tuan

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #150195 by lomar
Dear Tuan,
perhaps you will consider to include something like that in future updates? I think, that this may be needed by many people inside Europe for en- and disabling maps through consent-manager-tools. If there would be an option for attributes in the map-configuration this would solve most of that problems ...

There is no way to leave the address field empty. It's a required field. If I fill in something stupid there, the link does show up anyway. Any other idea?

Thanks
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by lomar.