• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #166769 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers !

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Events Booking, version 4.9.3. Below are the improvements in this release:

1. Implement support for images lazy loading

We implement images lazy loading for categories and events (category and upcoming events) menu item types. By telling browsers to only load images when it is loaded, that would speed up page loading when users access to these pages on your site.

2. Compatible with Dard Mode in Joomla 5.1

There were some changes in Dark Mode implementation (which are improvements), so we need to make some changes in Events Booking to have it works better with Dark Mode in Joomla 5.1.

3. Improve Calendar Menu Item Types

Added parameters to allow filter events displayed on calendar base on Speakers, Created By and City.

4. Added Events Booking - Auto Event Data Plugin

This plugin allows you to set Cancel Before Date of event automatically X-days before Event Date if needed. This is useful in case you don't want to enter Cancel Before Date manually for each event.

5. Improve Search Filter

If you configured the menu items to display events from certain location only, the system will only display configured locations instead of all locations in the filter.

6. Bugs Fixes
- Fixed meta data not being rendered on category page even it is already configured in menu item
- Added some code to prevent Admin Tools blocks Ajax Request to recalculate registration fee when there is no suitable menu item found for an URL.

Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #166771 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.2 releases
Hi Tuan,
Just run the update to 4.9.2. I could not see the Auto Event Data Plugin in the list of plugins???
Kind regards
David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #166772 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.2 releases
Sorry, I forgot to include it in the installation package. You can get the plugin here and install it to your site if you want to use it

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #166773 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.2 releases
Thanks Tuan,
I assume that if you have events that already have the Cancel Before Date set in the event detail, this plugin does not override that date?
So the idea is that this plugin for events that do not have a Cancel Before Date already set, is that correct?
Kind regards
David
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by David Unwin.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #166778 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.2 releases
Hi David

As of right now, it always update, in case you change event date of the event, the cancel before date will be updated, too

I will have to check to see what's the best way to handle this case

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #166782 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi David

I just updated the plugin, added a new parameter Only Set If Empty. You can set it to Yes and then the plugin will only calculate and update Cancel Before Date for the event if it was not set before

That should address your concern. You can access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site to use that option

Regards,

Tuan

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #166783 by David Unwin
Tuan,
That is great, thank you. This will save us having to set Cancel Before date in all our events, which is standard for us. 
Kind regards
David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #166784 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Happy to hear that it is useful for your usage

Regards,

Tuan

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #166797 by Matt Hankosky
Replied by Matt Hankosky on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.2 releases
Just installed the update. getting 0 Class 'EventbookingHelperFormatter' not found when registering for event.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #166798 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Matt

From frontend or backend? Could you please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site, then check it again to see if the issue still happens ?

Regards,

Tuan