[13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.3 releases

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 4 days ago #166807 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.2 releases
I'm sorry. There was a small error causes error with sending email when admin create new registration record (or approve a registration record using offline payment). So I released version 4.9.3 to have that issue fixed. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you updated to 4.9.2, please update to 4.9.3 to have most stable version running on the site

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Faries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 days ago #166812 by David Unwin
Replied by David Unwin on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.2 releases
Hi Tuan, 
Just a suggestion, It would be nice to have the option for Hours before as well as Days for the . We have some events that user can only cancel 36 hours before ie 1.5 days. Of course, I realise that this might be a one-off need for us and other users may not have a need down to the hour level.
Kind regards
David

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 3 days ago #166813 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.2 releases
That makes sense, David. Will consider supporting that as well

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Unwin

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #167048 by hernan ramirez
Replied by hernan ramirez on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.3 releases
I want to know if the events can have SPECIFIC terms and conditions that must be accepted (check box) to proceed with events registrations. 

I would like to be like a collapsable item or link to that specific terms... not the one that we can currently can add in the configuration of the module.
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by hernan ramirez.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #167049 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.3 releases
Yes. You can enable terms and conditions. Then select the terms and conditions you want for that event inside each event

Tuan

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #167050 by hernan ramirez
Replied by hernan ramirez on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.3 releases
but i mean... terms #1 for event #1.... terms #2 for event #2... different.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #167051 by hernan ramirez
This message contains secure information

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #167052 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [13-May-2024] Events Booking version 4.9.3 releases
Yes. Each event can have it own terms and conditions article if required. As I said, you can choose the article inside each event

If no article is selected for the event, then the global terms and conditions article (selected in Events Booking -> Configuration) will be used

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #167155 by Andrew
Hi,

I get a 403 error when trying to update via the URL in the update XML file joomdonation.com/updates/eventsbooking.xml

I have tested the URL in the XML file in a browser, and it definitely returns an error.
joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_dm...ckage&document_id=56

Ta

Andy
Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Andrew. Reason: clarity

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #167160 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Andy

It could be because you haven't configured Download ID yet. See docs.joomdonation.com/eventsbooking/gett...on#use-joomla-update for instructions and try again

As long as you have an active subscription, it will work

Regards,

Tuan