[15-Novemember-2023] Events Booking version 4.7.0 releases

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 1 week ago #162439 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Florian

Just want to be clear, you are allowed to generate multiple Download IDs, so just generate one Download ID for test domain and one for live domain and it should all be fine

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #162472 by Andrew Kagwa
Dear Tuan
thanks for the new update.
Can we have event booking that can register participant after making payment? When they click the button to register, customers get a page with fee details and on how to make payment. After they make payment then continue with full registration

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 1 week ago #162478 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Andrew

Unfortunately, it is not possible. Users need to enter information on registration form before processing payment, not after. Keep in mind that the payment amount could depend on the data they select/enter during registration, so this could not be entered after payment completed

In short, this is not possible

Tuan

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163223 by Janiko
Hi, 
how can I update from 3.13. to 4.7. The joomla update fails and the website for manuell download gives me a 403 ( joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_dm...ckage&document_id=56 ). I just bought the current version, but had already a old version installed (not from me). Is there any way to update to the current version, without loosing my configuration?

Thank you
Janiko

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163224 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Janiko

For upgrading from old version like that, better submit a support ticket sending us super user account of your site so that we can help updating it for you

Regards,

Tuan