Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.15.0 with the following nice improvements:
1. Added Events Booking - Event Dependencies plugin
This plugin allow you to setup dependency for an event. When you set up dependency, users will have to register for all dependency events before they are allowed to register for main event
2. Support Cancelling Events
You can now cancel an event if needed. When you cancel an event, the event will be cancelled and won't accept registration anymore. Also, email will be sent to all registrants of the event to tell them that the event is cancelled.
3. Improve Waiting List
We made some improvement to waiting lists as requested by customer:
- Added Show Number Waiting List to show number of waiting list users for the event.
- Added Show List Of Waiting List config option. If set to Yes, users can click on the link to view list of waiting list users.
- Added Events Booking - Waiting List plugin to allow showing waiting lists directly on event details page if needed.
4. Improve Reminders Feature
Before, you can only configure the system to send reminder X Days before/after event date. Now, Hours is supported, mean you can configure the system to send reminder emails X Hours before/after event date.
5. Improve Frontend Registrants Management
- Allow switching registrant to a different if needed (you can only do that in the backend before)
- Allow refunding registrant (you can only do that in the backend before)
6. Some Other Small Improvements
- Improve Frontend Events Management: Added parameter to menu item to allow controlling order of events displayed on the page (it is ordered by Event Date In DESC order before)
- Added Option to allow filtering events by category on events list page (by set Show Category Filter config option to Yes)
Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these improvements. Thanks for continue using our products. We will continue working hard to make Events Booking better from time to time.
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, David Unwin, Bas van Kollenburg, EllyZ, Frank K.
Thanks a lot! I am not completely sure yet, but I think that the Waiting List-List (the new feature in the frontend) shows the waiting persons in the opposite order. The last person shows up on top of the list with number 1.
I updated download package with this small change. So you can access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package and upgrade it to your site to have this change. I won't release new version for this small change
I tried to test the new Cancel Event feature. It has been canceled but no email has been send to registrants.Tested with free event. 1 registrant in event, 1 on waiting list. Status was paid.
Maybe it is because the email subject and email message is not configured yet? Could you please go to Events Booking -> Emails & Messages, look at Registration Email Messages tab, check and make sure there are messages entered for the two items below:
- Event Cancel Email Subject
- Event Cancel Email Body