Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Events Booking, version 3.6.0. In this version, we focus working to improve layouts + add some new features asked by customers. Below are the details:
1. Improve upcoming events default layout (see the new layout below)
2. Improve mini calendar layout (see new layout below)
3. Add plugin to allow adding and display speakers for an event
4. Add plugin to allow adding and display agendas for an event
5. Add plugin to allow adding and display sponsors for an event
6. Added new menu parameter to control position of Events Properties information in Default Layout
You can now choose to show it at Top, Right (default, current behavior) or Botton position. You can control it via Event Properties Position parameter when you create menu item to link to category or upcoming events default layout menu otpions
7. Allow setting From Name and From Email for each event
This has been asking by customers. You can now control it for each event when add/edit event from administrator area of your site in Advanced Settings tab
8. Improve Checkin registrants
Check-in, check-out time is now stored and included in Registrants Export
9. Re-style social sharing button using font-awesome icons
10. Added 4 new calendar color schema
Brown, Orange, Pink, Pubple
11. Simplify shopping cart registration process
As soon as you change quantity for each event, the sub-total will be updated automatically (you don't have to click on Update button to update it anymore, this button is now removed)
12. Some small bugs fixes
- Fix bugs related to new Stripe payment plugin on remainder payment process
Please update your site to this latest version of Events Booking to use these new improvements and have most stable version running on your site
Thanks for continue using our products and support our development
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc. Reason: Add screenshots
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben, Alison, Brian F, Gisella Kaendler, Arvid Hajilou
- Re-order, unfortunately, not supported at the moment. I will see if I can support it but honestly, I am unsure.
- It should be possible to delete speakers. I will check and get back to you about this item
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben, Alison
Problem for me with this new version : it seems that minicalendar doesn't load all required libs to ajax request.
I can't browse month/year if mini-calendar is the only Event booking component on a page
- On my start page - Minicalendar only - browse (next/previous month/year) doesn't do anything.
- On a page where component is loaded (ex : ?option=com_eventbooking&view=calendar), no problem, mini calendar browsing is ok.