• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #91603 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 2.12.0 released
Hi Buzzy

I am confused, too. First I want to ask do you use Ticket Types feature as mentioned on the documentation eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/miscell.../ticket-types-plugin or not /

Maybe you can send me the link to registrtion form on your site, I will understand how you have the system setup at the moment before giving the final answers for your questions

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #91647 by Buzzy
Replied by Buzzy on topic Events Booking 2.12.0 released
I don't use the "ticket types" plugin. I am trying the latest version on my test site before I put it on the live one (always I good move!) The test site is at test.queerspirit.net/festival/tickets/

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #91773 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Update: Today, we had to release version 2.12.1 of Events Booking to address a compatible issue between Events Booking and Joomla 3.6.5. If your site is a multilingual website and you updated to 3.6.5, you should update to 2.12.1 ASAP. Otherwise, user registration integration option in won't work

Beside fixing this issue, this version also bring minor improvement to location of Events Booking. See joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ge...l?limitstart=0#91527 for detail about this improvement

Regards,

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #91824 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Update: Today, I released version 2.12.2 to address an issue with recaptcha version 2 on group registration form reported at joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ge....html?start=10#91815

Please update your site to this new version to have everything works as expected

Tuan

• safeworld4women
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #91862 by safeworld4women
Replied by safeworld4women on topic Events Booking 2.12.0 released
Thanks for adding the info about latest updates here.
I was looking around to find out what the latest versions had added or changed

Andrew

I am the Operations Director and lead Developer for The Safeworld International Foundation - an award winning international Non-profit working for women's empowerment.
I also design websites for non-profit organisations and small ethical businesses.

• Lionel Charrier
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #91867 by Lionel Charrier
Replied by Lionel Charrier on topic Events Booking 2.12.0 released

Andrii Laguta wrote: Hello

Is anybody can use new function from updated version?
3. Improve frontend registrants management

- Layout improvement, make it look like and consistent with backend registrants management page
- You can now do almost every tasks like in the backend: New, Edit, Delete, Publish, Unpublish, Resend Emails, Export Registrants. All in one page

I did not see any new button from my front-end even under super admin or event creator login/
How to activate this managment?

You have to publish a menu for that : com_eventbooking » Registrants management

Also in configuration you may need to authorize event owners to see their events only

It works just fine.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Lionel Charrier.

• Lionel Charrier
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #91868 by Lionel Charrier
Replied by Lionel Charrier on topic Events Booking 2.12.0 released
Hello Tuan
Thanks to U and your team. It is a good improvement for front end management of registrants. I am delighted.
EB 2.12.0 corrects also a bug that indicates a 404 error, when updating from frontend on the Group Registrant although changes were actually saved. Now it is working fine when editing a group member or the group owner.
I still have 2 buttons I cannot translate (very minor). I have not found "Resend Email" nor "Export Registration" The other buttons were JTOOLBAR_xxxx that I have translated.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Lionel Charrier. Reason: Typing error

More
7 years 4 months ago #92139 by damian
Replied by damian on topic Events Booking 2.12.0 released
cant update from joomla
says i have to download and install. have no issue with that but do i need to copy or save any configuration file

re. issue about updating from joomla, my download id was there and i created another one .. still had issue of 403

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #92272 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
For update issue, it causes by change to our site recently, please see www.joomdonation.com/forum/events-bookin...t-version-issue.html for details

Tuan