Events Booking 2.11.0 released

More
7 years 6 months ago #89478 by Nicky
Replied by Nicky on topic Events Booking 2.11.2 released
Maybe I'm missing something but my Dashboard still shows 2.11.1. Are the updates accumulative or do they need to be installed in order? I.e. 2.11.1 then 2.11.2?

Sorry, this is the first time I'm dealing with updates so always a leanring curve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #89480 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 2.11.2 released
I don't know why. Maybe it is being cached. You can access to My Downloads menu item on our website, download latest version and update it manually if you want

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicky

More
7 years 6 months ago #89497 by Carl Parker
Replied by Carl Parker on topic Events Booking 2.11.0 released
This update is breaking my site. first I did the automatic update and the site broke. I reinstalled 2.11.1 and it worked fine.

Cleared cache, etc. Then tried to download the file from here and install manually and it's broken again. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Carl

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #89503 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 2.11.0 released
That's strange Carl. The demo site is running 2.11.2 and it works well joomdonationdemo.com/eventbooking/

So maybe it causes by something else. Maybe you should download latest version Manually from My Downloads section and update it to your site manually?

If the error still happens, please submit a support ticket so that we can check it for you

Tuan

More
7 years 6 months ago #89563 by KThackston
Replied by KThackston on topic Events Booking 2.11.0 released
Help, when I try to download this update, Chrome flags it as malicious. This has never occurred with one of your updates before. What's going on?

Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago #89565 by Carl Parker
Replied by Carl Parker on topic Events Booking 2.11.0 released
In the original message I said I tried to download it manually and it did the same thing. In the middle of doing some styling changes now so will come back around to it.

Cheers,
C

More
7 years 6 months ago #89566 by KThackston
Replied by KThackston on topic Events Booking 2.11.0 released
I have never been able to update this component automatically through the back end, so I always download, unzip and install by uploading the package file. That said, I have never had an issue downloading it before today. So my question remains, why does Chrome perceive this file as a threat?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #89570 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hmm

I just tried to download here (I am using Google Chrome, too) and didn't see the issue you mentioned. Could you please try to unzip the package, then install it to see whether the installation process goes well?

For automatic update, you need to go to joomdonation.com/download-ids.html , get Download ID of your account and enter it into Download ID config option of Events Booking (remember each Download ID can only be used for one site) and you should be able to use Joomla update to update the extension

Tuan

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #89622 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Events Booking 2.11.0 released
After upgrading to 2.11.2, I get a blank screen in the backend when I click on Components > Event Booking, but all is fine if I select a sub-item from the pop-out menu. I think it was working in 2.11.1...

For example:

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by James Riley.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #89639 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi James

Not sure what causes that issue as it works well here. Maybe you can submit ticket giving me super admin account of your site so that I can check it?

Tuan