Events Booking version 2.7.0 - 2.7.1 released

More
7 years 10 months ago #83376 by Göran
Replied by Göran on topic Events Booking version 2.7.0 released
Hello Tuan :)
I looked at the recurring feature.Good thing grouping the events, but we have recurring events that we need to set the exact date for.
It is not possible to be as rigid as saying every month ,week or so because there are holidays, and other stuff that messes up the planning :( Could it be possible to have list of dates instead? That would be extremely useful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #83407 by palos
Replied by palos on topic Events Booking version 2.7.0 released
Hi, at event detail view the map at the bottom of the page is not responsive anymore :unsure: :whistle: :(

Nothing changes even changing the size or typing "auto" or "100%"
Configuration/General Settings/Other settings
- Map width:
- Map height:
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by palos.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #83476 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 2.7.0 released

James Riley wrote:

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: @James: Do you use Github ? Could you register for a github account and I can add you to the Events Booking repo.

Thanks for the invite. I can be found on GitHub via my email address or username StThereseInstitute.

I don't know why but when I tried to add you to the repo, github said that they could not found your account :(. Maybe it is because your account has Upper case characters ? Really strange. I still could add other devs into the repo without any problem

Maybe you can change your account username to use lower case characters only and I can try again?

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 9 months ago #83496 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Events Booking version 2.7.0 released

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote:

James Riley wrote: I don't know why but when I tried to add you to the repo, github said that they could not found your account :(. Maybe it is because your account has Upper case characters ? Really strange. I still could add other devs into the repo without any problem
Maybe you can change your account username to use lower case characters only and I can try again?

Hi Tuan,
Looks like the user name is in lowercase already... Here are both my work and personal accounts (see attached screenshot) -- feel free to try the personal if the work won't work.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #83521 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi James

I was able to add your second account to the repo. You should received the invitation from github now

Regards,

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #83612 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Today, I had to release new version of Events Booking 2.7.1 to address the issues with Google Map in the extension (seems affect new sites only, for existing site, it is still working well)

Basically, Google now require an API Key for their API Key. So if you setup a new site using Events Booking, you need to update your site to latest version 2.7.1, otherwise, the map won't work (while adding location, why showing location of an event on google map....)

Events Booking ship with default API Key (which allows 25,000 map loads per day) for all the sites which is using this default key. If you worry about this limitation, you can register for an API Key yourself from this link console.developers.google.com/flows/enab...T_SIDE&reusekey=true and enter the registered key into Google Map API Key config option

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian F

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #83833 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Some small improvements added to version 2.7.1:

1. Allow choosing language for categories and events
If your site is a multilingual website, sometime, you just want to display your categories and events on a specific language only (it might not be available on all languages). In this case, you can set the Language setting of that category and event to the specific language only, not to All Languages.

2. Addressed an issue with Additional dates plugin

From now on, the main event (the first event in multiple dates ) will still be displayed in the upcoming events date (so that registrants can choose the other available dates for their registration.

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 9 months ago #84016 by Julio Salazar
Replied by Julio Salazar on topic Events Booking version 2.7.0 - 2.7.1 released
Is there a way to set the Max Additional Dates to an unlimited number?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #84046 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking version 2.7.0 - 2.7.1 released
Hi Julio

There is no limitation about the number of additional dates you can add to the event. Just press Add button at the bottom to add more dates to the event. See this screenshot and you will understand what I am talking about drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RoJ_24efMQOWN...zg/view?usp=drivesdk

Tuan

More
7 years 9 months ago #84048 by Julio Salazar
Replied by Julio Salazar on topic Events Booking version 2.7.0 - 2.7.1 released
Excellent, Just saw this!! I thought I was locked in to the number of events designated in the plugin...

Now I added some dates, and run into an issue, the date are not saved when I go into the event screens.