Events Booking 2.0.2 released

More
8 years 7 months ago #67325 by Brian F
Replied by Brian F on topic Events Booking 2.0.2 released

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: 1. Added an option called Only show for first group member to allow showing a custom field to just First Member in a group registration. Before, if you want to display custom field in group members form, it will be displayed for all members. This option is quite useful and was asked by few customers, so I decided to add support for it.

Very handy feature, thank you! Would it be difficult to also add a Only require for first group member option? You had helped me a while back with custom coding to the "com_eventbooking/view/register/tmpl/group_members.php" code to achieve that but I have been having to carry that code over with each update, which is fine, but would be convenient to have it as an option.

Such as Group Member 1 may be required to enter Email/Organization/Address, but the rest of the Group Members may only be required to enter their First/Last Name and the Email/Organization/Address fields are visible but optional. There's times as well where we may have a Custom Field required for Group Member 1 but optional for the others Group Members.

Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #67329 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking 2.0.2 released
That should be available in EB version 2.0.4. It should be available in 2 to 3 weeks from today

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian F

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.