• Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #45991 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking verison 1.6.4 change logs
No I won't :).

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #45994 by Paul Payette
Replied by Paul Payette on topic Events Booking verison 1.6.4 change logs
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for the update very appreciated
Two findings:
1- In case there is more than one event with the same title, the system will default to the first
2- In case event coupon function is activate (100% discount) for individual when registration is clicked with coupon code added, credit card paiement fields appear even if the only paiement plugin installed and activated is the os_offline one.

Paul

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #45995 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Paul

1=> Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at SEF router settings tab, find the config option Insert Event ID, set it to yes and it will solve the issue.

2=> When you use 100% coupon discount, the payment method section should be hided. That's how it is designed to work. In case it doesn't work like that on your site, please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that we can check and solve it !

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Payette

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #46022 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

zaferonweb wrote: Hello Tuan,

Thanks for this release. You will not forget to add URL alias editing feature in v.1.6.5, right? :)

I have this feature implemented. Would love helping me test it ? Drop me an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com and I will send it to you ?

Tuan

More
9 years 10 months ago #46106 by abarrow
Replied by abarrow on topic Events Booking verison 1.6.4 change logs
Looks great, Tuan.

You said that all the fields are managed by the custom fields process. How are you handling that in the database? I have found that accessing the custom fields directly in the database to be very difficult, as they are spread across three different tables (well, actually 5, if you count the event and the registrants tables). This makes generating dynamic database reports very difficult.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 10 months ago #46110 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The core fields such as first name, last name, email.... are still stored in #__eb_registrants table. The other custom fields value are stored in #__eb_field_values table . There is a field on this table called registrant_id which is used to map these records for custom fields with the record in #__eb_registrants table.

Hope it give you some clues.

Tuan

More
9 years 10 months ago #46158 by Bryan
Replied by Bryan on topic Events Booking verison 1.6.4 change logs
Awesome. Appreciate the update and the improved group registration. Yesterday I registered a father and son over the phone from the front end - they share the same address so I was not that happy to enter the info 3 times - once for each participant plus a separate billing "registrant". I'll have a look at my group billing settings to ensure I have things set properly, but if so I hope this new release addresses that issue. Would be nice to simply assign one of the participants as the billing address or to otherwise minimize the data entry a person who registers a group needs to do. As mentioned, I'll have to double check my settings to ensure that there isn't something I can do to improve it.

By the way, I also really appreciate the change log. It helps me to know whether it's worth upgrading right away, or wait a bit.

Cheers,
Bryan

More
9 years 9 months ago #46902 by Buzzy
Replied by Buzzy on topic Events Booking verison 1.6.4 change logs
So 1.6.5 is out now, where can I find the change log for that please?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 9 months ago #46907 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

More
9 years 9 months ago #46919 by Buzzy
Replied by Buzzy on topic Events Booking verison 1.6.4 change logs
Thanks - it would be great if there was an easy way to find the change logs (I did a forum search on 1.6.5 and it didn't show the above post at all for some reason?)