Can't change order of Categories

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #60585 by dean
Can't change order of Categories was created by dean
I'm trying to change the order of the products being displayed in the storefront by using the admin interface. I'm trying to move one of my products from 3rd spot to first spot, but I'm not being allowed to change the sort order by entering a new number. In the admin there are two empty boxes just to the left of the sort order number, but they don't do anything either. Is this a bug? Shouldn't the boxes have directional arrows in them? Or what am I doing wrong? I've tried in different browsers. I'm using Jommla 3.4.1 and eshop 1.3.7. Thanks.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by dean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #60591 by YULI
Replied by YULI on topic Can't change order of Categories
I have same problem. Joomla 3.4.1 and eshop 1.3.7
And i try to crate new category. Category created, but without name. Name field is empty.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by YULI.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #60730 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Can't change order of Categories

dean wrote: I'm trying to change the order of the products being displayed in the storefront by using the admin interface. I'm trying to move one of my products from 3rd spot to first spot, but I'm not being allowed to change the sort order by entering a new number. In the admin there are two empty boxes just to the left of the sort order number, but they don't do anything either. Is this a bug? Shouldn't the boxes have directional arrows in them? Or what am I doing wrong? I've tried in different browsers. I'm using Jommla 3.4.1 and eshop 1.3.7. Thanks.

Hello Dean,

Please read following post in the forum to use Order function properly: joomdonation.com/forum/eshop-faq/43972-h...-items-in-eshop.html

Sincerely, Giang

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #60731 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Can't change order of Categories

YULI wrote: I have same problem. Joomla 3.4.1 and eshop 1.3.7
And i try to crate new category. Category created, but without name. Name field is empty.

Hello Yuli,

I think the problem that you had caused by wrong setting in the multiple languages plugins. Please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the your site information so I can help you to correct them.

Hope to receive your ticket soon so I can help.
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong