All questions about EDocman extension

Problems with uploading documents

• Bernhard Kärtner
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 4 weeks ago - 8 months 4 weeks ago #159685 by Bernhard Kärtner
Problems with uploading documents was created by Bernhard Kärtner
Hi, :-)

I have just bought edocman and made an new installation and setup Google Drive plugin/Connection on my Joomla 4 Installation. I can create categories and they appear in the Google Drive. So the connection must be ok. The plugin also shows the connection is in status connected.

However I am not able to upload e.g. a *.pdf or *.jpg per "Batch upload" (on "upload" it counts up to 100, then I get a warning sign, which shows "http error" when hovering over it). Are there any logs, which would show which specific http errors occur? I have seen, that the respective files land in a folder called /tmp/edupload. I assume they are put there and should be processed, but are not.

I am also not able to Save a "Document", e.g. a small PDF file. When I save, I get an error:
"0 implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given".
I tried using pdf without blanks etc... it will not work. I have found on other issues, that this might depend on an old PHP-Version? (I was currently using 8.1.20, downgraded to 8.0.29 with no change)

Everything seems to works fine, when I deactivate the  google-drive-plugin.
But that plugin is absolute mandatory for my solution, as all our files for our history-community should be located on there (also for Backup-Reasons).

Please help, I am near a nervous breakdown, as I really would like to get the system running. :-)

Best regards,

Bernhard
Last edit: 8 months 4 weeks ago by Bernhard Kärtner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #159756 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Problems with uploading documents
Hi Bernhard,
Please submit ticket on category: Edocman and provide your site url with super admin account. We will help you to figure out the problem
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam